“Very welcoming!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Coleman B&B and Inns
Viking, Canada
“Very welcoming!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My kids felt right at home here and that means alot to me! The breakfast in the morning was amazing. And the views of the mountain from their deck is beautiful.Everything is exceptionally clean and the beds are so comfy. I can't say enough good things about this place. I think it is great that they accomodate all types of travelers.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Parker
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Went to Coleman on our way to Banff.. Once there we found out that going to Banff was out of the question so we spent two days in Coleman exploring the country. Anne was exceptional with hospitality and made a some what difficult time in our trip very relaxing and was a highlight of our trip.. Anne's breakfast cuisine was top notch and out of this world. I would highly recommend this B&B For a place to stay..

Room Tip: Winter room was perfect .....
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Lethbridge, Canada
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We're from Holland and living for a year in Canada. For the weekend we went to Crownest pass. On the internet we found York Creek B&B. After a day of seeiing around we went there. As beautiful as we thougt and it felt like coming home. The owners are really hospitatilty. So we enjoyed the hottub with it's beautiful view. In the evening we went to rumrunners and had a good time there. We had a goodnight sleep in the comfortable bed, such nice rooms! In the morning we had an amazing breakfast, what we needed to do some hiking in the area! Perfect and really relaxing. We will be back! Thanks.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Alberta
Reviewed May 19, 2013

A friend found this B&B on-line and booked the 3 of us ladies in for 2 nights. As soon as we arrived we were made to feel like family. The building is located in a very peaceful & quiet location. The rooms and bathrooms are spacious and immaculately clean. There are wheelchair accessible rooms on the main floor, a selfcontained suite on the lower floor. A lovely area for watching TV by a roaring fire right beside the dining area. Anne told us we would probably not need lunch as the breakfasts she prepares are very generous. She was right. Being a Chef, Ann creates beautiful delicious breakfasts which include items from her home province. Ken , her 'sweetie', was able to give us great advice about local attractions that would be of specific interest to us.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great. Remember to bring your swimsuits so you can enjoy the hotpool on the deck.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Leduc, Canada
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I recently attended a business meeting in Crowsnest Pass - my accomodations were at the York Creek B & B. I was fully not expecting to have the wonderful experience I had - the hosts are an absolute delight and they take such pride & detail in the B & B you cannot help but feel welcomed to what is a more than enjoyable stay. The beds are amazing - you will never find that in a hotel...oh also the deer that greeted me on arrival was a real treat to see! I highly recommend this bed and breakfast - it has opened my horizon to a new way of thinking as you will never get the same experience or attention to detail at a hotel!

Room Tip: The room I stayed in was the one that was reserved for me and it was perfect & spacious with my...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My boyfriend and I wanted to plan a last-minute trip to ride Castle Mountain, but I was having trouble finding accomodations in the unfamiliar area of Crowsnest Pass... it was also difficult because we were bringing my cat and most hotels/inns are not pet friendly. I wasn't sure what to expect but the TripAdvisor reviews made up my mind and boy were they ever spot-on!!
Not only did Ken and Anne welcome the 3 of us with open arms for our weekend stay, but allowed Richard Parker (the cat) to wander around the home and enjoy himself too! The breakfasts were fantastic, and my mouth still waters at the thought of the incredibly delicious waffles and french toast (we couldn't decide so she cooked us both!) with delicate maple sugar chunks on top... FANTASTIC!!
Our upstairs room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable, and the entire house was breathtaking. (As rustic log cabins usually are!) Nice hot tub on the back porch was a great place to relax and enjoy the starry night.
Ken and Anne were chatty and gave us a few great tips on local restaurants and various other activities. We loved it and would DEFINITELY return.

Room Tip: Floorplan is quite open and sound does carry... we felt like we needed to be extra quiet so as not t...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Calgary, Alberta
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Just spent a weekend with Ken and Anne in their beautiful log home. We were in the Crowsnest for a snowmobile ride and chose this accomodation based on TA reviews and we were not disappointed. We had initially planned only one night, but after the great breakfast and restful sleep we opted to spend a second night. The hosts supply robes for hot tub users which is a very nice touch. It is very evident that Anne loves to cook and that both Ken and Anne love to share their stories with their guests. They made us feel very welcome in their home. After feeding us a wonderful breakfast Anne gave us Zucchini loaf for a snack on the trail. These two really love what they do.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coleman
The Kanata by BCMInns Blairmore
#1 of 2 in Coleman
No photo provided
A Safe Haven B&B and Cabin
#5 of 6 in Crowsnest Pass

Been to York Creek Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!