Cidade de Goa
Prainha Resort(Dona Paula)
O'Pescador(Dona Paula)
  • Restaurant
1,545 results
All reviewsprivate beachcafe azulwater sportsswimming poolsea viewsuperior roomclean beachbeach sidebeautiful propertystar propertybeach resortin houseindian foodtravel deskpanjim cityspecial mentionroom service is
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Good place to unwind and relax. Service is pretty decent ,so is the maintenance of the property . Little expensive for the services provided. Should provide little better services for 5 star category resort. nevertheless stayed for three days. Had a good experience over all.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank ankur_jind
CidadedeGoaV, General Manager at Cidade de Goa, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Greetings from Cidade de Goa!

Many thanks for taking you valuable time to write about us.

Our endeavour is to provide services and facilities of the highest standard possible, and it is the feedback of guests like yourself, which help us in this process. We have taken note of your suggestions and we are positive that your next stay will be more satisfactory.

Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you in the future.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This hotel is one of the finest hotel in Goa. The beach resort with warm water sea shore and ever smiling staff make you feel relaxed at this world known location Goa. The location is close to many other beaches and spots like dona paula, miramaar and other north goa beaches. The sea food preparation in Indian style and continental is really delicious and mouth watering. The hotel has central air condition rooms and best time to visit will be October to January and March to May.

Room Tip: Choose any room facing beach...enjoy your vacation!!!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Rajesh_International

Greetings from Cidade de Goa!

Thank you for this review- it is the appreciation of guests like yourself that motivate me and my team.

We are glad that you enjoyed the various services and facilities that we have to offer. We are indeed ideally located so that our guests can explore the best of Goa.

Your feedback will go a long way in motivating us to continue to exceed the expectations of our guests. We hope you will give us a chance to welcome you back and delight you as always.

General Mananger.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I travelled in March 2012 and still have,nt recovered from the experiences staying in this resort.
It was supposed to be my lifetime holiday but this 5* described Awsome turned out to be a most traumatic experience of my life. The Beach is dirty, small, smelly almost black with oil from the port not as portrayed on the website.I fell ill nd there was not any doctor on call. Food was spicy, room service was horrible,Customer Service superfluous and below zero.I have never been ripped off in my entire life as in this resort and felt very unsafe and insecure on my own. I was clearly mugged jointly by Cidade De Goa, Cosmos Holidays and Discover Goa Travel Agent passing the blame on each other. The staff was only intrested in ripping you off than in good service provision. I have had many happy memories of visiting Goa in the past but the Stay in Citade De Goa set my mind and soul alight and generated a lot of worries and stress to my family until I returned back home to U.K. There was not any complaint procedure, General Management, Hospitality and Confidentiality if you want to speak to someone. I myself and my family consider it being lucky that I managed to make it safe. Instead of having relaxing holidays I desperately needed It was the most nerve Wrecking experience I could have ever imagined.and will never forget.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank Prema S

Greetings from Cidade de Goa!

Thank you for taking time to write a review about us.

Please accept my apologies for the fact that you experience at Cidade de Goa was not at par with your expectations. May I request you to treat the above as a one-off aberration of the highest standard of service that we strive to achieve. I assure you that we have taken a note of all the issues put forward by you and we will take immediate action on the same.

I hope that you will give us an opportunity of being of service to you at Cidade de Goa once again.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

i just visited cidade last week,it has been well maintained,,restaurant s amazng,became fan of dis property,seems to be a best spot for couples...live music in the bar makes feel plsnt....u must eat goan cuisine its amazng.....not good for family...no words go and enjoy....

Room Tip: rooms on the corner side are good,,can see beach
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank arunrockon

Greetings from Cidade de Goa!

Thank you for taking valuable time to write this review. I am happy to read that you had a wonderful stay at the resort. It is our constant endeavour to exceed your expectations and your feedback is therefore much appreciated.

My team and I assure you of the nest of our services at all times.

I look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Just visited Cidade last week with my wife and son. I am a regular visitor to Goa and have stayed at the Cidade many times before. As usual, we came away impressed with the food, service and facilities. The location is one of the best that you can get in Goa. Bang on the beach, which is almost private in nature due to its unique location. The room was great, the food excellent and the service from the staff was prompt and faultless. Somnath at the poolside deserves special mention, always smiling and helpful. The watersports facilities had just reopened the day we reached, so it was great fun with a couple of my friends who were also staying at the hotel going parasailing and my son and I deciding to go the jet ski way !!! The only regret we had was that we did not get to eat at the Alfama restaurant which is known for its excellent Portugese and Goan cuisine, due to a lack of time. Something that I am looking forward to during my next visit to Goa and Cidade !!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Rajjake

Greetings from Cidade de Goa!

Let me start by thanking you to take valuable time to write a detailed review about us. I am sure this will be very helpful to other travellers planning their trip to Goa.

We are indeed located ideally, allowing our guests to explore the best of Goa. We are delighted that you enjoyed the various facilities and activities that we offer.

We look forward to your next visit to delight you as always.