Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
$65
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com$82
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 11, 2016

I booked a room here and on arrival was adressed by the staff as sir. If I was a guy that would not be a problem after correcting them they still kept calling me sir very rude.
When I went up to the room it was disgusting the bathtub side was covered in mold and there was blood in the tub. I complained at the reception but got told it was busy and the cleaning staff would not make a mistake like that.....
I stayed for a little over an hour then checked out this place is not worth 4 stars

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Dilani83
Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

Hi, what's one of the key "wants" when you are away abroad, yes wifi connection. When I arrived the receptionist informed me that they were having trouble with the wifi and that I may not get connection in my room but it was ok on the ground floor- wrong it was'nt connecting anywhere. We are in 2016 and a hotel does'nt have working wifi, Come on pull your socks up

1  Thank 210stephenk
Reviewed October 22, 2016

Everything about this hotel is poor for a 4-star rating. I have to stay here occasionally for work and every stay is marred by poor facilities and terrible customer service. I have been asked to pay the incorrect amount for every bill. On my last stay they gave me a key to a room that was occupied - you can imagine what happened when I checked in at 11:30 at night! The Wi-Fi in the hotel does not work and specifically stay there for work, so that I can continue working in the evenings. The staff do not care about the problems you encounter during your stay and offer cursory apologies only when you demand them. No minibar, no fridge, poor lighting in the rooms, bad 70s decor, three free cups of coffee to last a whole week - there is nothing 4-star about this hotel. I will never stay there again!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Simon V
Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

I don't usually like to complain but this is probably the worst hotel I have stayed in as a business user.

On the plus side the bed was very comfortable and I slept very soundly, even though the hotel is near a busy road the room was very quiet.

Wifi was patchy at best, non existent at worst. When away on business and in meetings all day the only spare time to actually do any work is in the evenings, the lack of connection was a real hindrance.

I had a room on the ground floor, facing the road, the lighting in the room was terrible, and there was no plug socket anywhere near a mirror, I was staying three nights so I asked at reception if there was a room with a plug socket near to the mirror and she said no there wasn't!! So I used my ipad in selfie mode instead. If there had been an internet connection I would have multitasked and FaceTimed home while doing my hair! Might seem a small thing but it was a right pain.

When I checked to at reception I asked if there was room service, they said yes so once I had settled myself in I went hunting from the room service menu, which was nowhere to be found. I walked back to reception and told them there was no menu in the room, they said that's correct and handed me a menu, I then stood in reception ordering my dinner!

One evening I ate in the restaurant with my colleagues, the food was good but the service was miserable. The waiters did not crack a smile, I hope we just caught them on a bad night.

If I have to go back to the same location I will make sure I choose a different hotel.

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Stayed 5 nights, and managed to have working Internet in roughly a total of two hours.
I was told that management have known for months, but have done nothing to fix it. Not even removing the 'free Wifi' hoax from their ads.
Restaurant is not bad, but not great either.
Staff is friendly and helpful - apart from the WiFi which nobody apparently understands (and they do apologise for it) ;)

Hotel is placed very remote to the city especially if you refuse to pay for taxis - because buses do not take cash, and they couldn't accept bankcard either. So Iwas kinda stuck there, next to the highway with nothing to do at nights except working. With no connection...

Luckily, the hotel was so nice to lend me a bike so I could cycle to Den Bosch center one night.
It broke.