Book this hotel!!
The lakeview rooms have an absolutely stunning view of lake Brienz and the mountains. The rooms are spacious, comfortable, warm, inviting and absolutely spotless. The staff are all multilingual, friendly, courteous and will absolutely bend over backwards to accommodate your needs. The food was outstanding, we were told "you don't go to Switzerland for the food", they were wrong. The half board menu was absolutely first class every single night, delicious, filling and all presented wonderfully in their fantastic dining area which boasts views of the lake and mountains. We didn't intend to eat at the hotel at all, preferring to get out and experience the local places, we ended up eating there 6 nights out of 7. The bus stop to Interlaken and its train stations are in sight allowing easy exploration of this beautiful region with its brilliant bus and train services running every half hour to the minute.
I'd never been to Switzerland before but I will be going back and this is where I'll stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seehotel Bönigen is a family run hotel diectly on Lake Brienz very close to Interleken in the beautiful Bernese Oberland.Renowned for its natural beauty and the exceptional range of leisure activities, the Seehotel is the ideal location for quiet hours, culinary delights and trips to the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Seehotel Bonigen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seehotel La Terrasse Hotel Boenigen
- Seehotel Bonigen Switzerland/Boenigen