During our tour of Australia we stayed at the Cairns Beach Resort for 5 days. It is on a bus route to Cairns and stops in the middle of the city about a 20 minute ride. We had a one bedroom apartment with a washer and dryer which definitely came in handy. The apartment was clean and spacious and well equipped. There are a few restuarants within walking distance as well as grocery and wine and beer stores. The beach uses shark nets and is not really a great swimming beach but the walk along it is great. I would definitely recommend this place for a place to rewind and regroup.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location - Cairns Beach Resort is minutes north of Cairns City and next to the beach and warm tropical waters. Indulge in the simplicity of a truly relaxed lifestyle. Our four star resort offers everything to create a home away from home on the beach. The resort’s tropical gardens offer you peace and tranquility to read and relax, or to float in the saltwater resort style pool. Simple pleasures - pure relaxation… think Cairns Beach Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairns Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Beach Hotel Holloways Beach
- Hotel Cairns Beach
- Cairns Beach Resort Cairns Region, Australia - Holloways Beach