We enjoyed our stay at Cairns Beach Resort the staff were very friendly and efficient. It was nice to be just out of Cairns as it does not have a real beach only a man made one as it is a harbour.
Easy bus transportation to the Cairns and back. Great restaurant nearby and convenience store nearby to by all your odds and ends.
The beach is netted but this is a blessing with the rare threat of Crocodiles and Sharks along the North Queensland coast but better to be safe than sorry.
The units were very nice and clean and had everything we needed for the week.
Thank you to RCI for booking this for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location - Cairns Beach Resort is minutes north of Cairns City and next to the beach and warm tropical waters. Indulge in the simplicity of a truly relaxed lifestyle. Our four star resort offers everything to create a home away from home on the beach. The resort’s tropical gardens offer you peace and tranquility to read and relax, or to float in the saltwater resort style pool. Simple pleasures - pure relaxation… think Cairns Beach Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairns Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Beach Hotel Holloways Beach
- Hotel Cairns Beach
- Cairns Beach Resort Cairns Region, Australia - Holloways Beach