the Australis Cairns Beach Resort was perfect! Just a short drive from Cairns, Palm Cove and close enough for day trips to Port Douglas etc, this sleepy little pocket of the world was absolutely divine. Directly accross the road form the beach, with all the amenities close by: supermarkets, cafe, bottleshop.. The staff were wonderful and the room superb! I will return here and highly recommend this place if you want to stay out of the hustle and bustle of the city. The pool was warm and the spa relaxing. I really loved everything about this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location - Cairns Beach Resort is minutes north of Cairns City and next to the beach and warm tropical waters. Indulge in the simplicity of a truly relaxed lifestyle. Our four star resort offers everything to create a home away from home on the beach. The resort’s tropical gardens offer you peace and tranquility to read and relax, or to float in the saltwater resort style pool. Simple pleasures - pure relaxation… think Cairns Beach Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cairns Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Beach Hotel Holloways Beach
- Hotel Cairns Beach
- Cairns Beach Resort Cairns Region, Australia - Holloways Beach