I stayed at the Cairns Beach Resort for several days around the time of the solar eclipse of November 2012. It was a hectic time in Holloways Beach, but the staff at the resort kept everything running smoothly and were always available to answer questions, set up tours, etc. Lynne, who seems to manage the front desk, is the most chipper, welcoming person you can imagine and made my stay a joy. Holloways Beach is a low-key, residential community -- not a built-up resort area -- which also made for a relaxing stay. I would definitely recommend this resort. My only reasons for not giving it five stars are the rooms and the pool area. They are perfectly fine, but I wouldn't rank them at the five-star level, which to me suggests luxury. This is a nice and relaxing place to stay, but it is not a five-star resort in terms of amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location - Cairns Beach Resort is minutes north of Cairns City and next to the beach and warm tropical waters. Indulge in the simplicity of a truly relaxed lifestyle. Our four star resort offers everything to create a home away from home on the beach. The resort’s tropical gardens offer you peace and tranquility to read and relax, or to float in the saltwater resort style pool. Simple pleasures - pure relaxation… think Cairns Beach Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cairns Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Beach Hotel Holloways Beach
- Hotel Cairns Beach
- Cairns Beach Resort Cairns Region, Australia - Holloways Beach