Just 15mins north of Cairns Airport we found Cairns Beach Resort a welcoming haven for our 7day break from the cold temperatures of Sydneys winter.
Lynne and Glen are so friendly and helpful with advice on all things from diving to dining.
Overlooking gardens,beach and cafe our first floor apartment was spacious, comfortable and sparkling clean with a modern touch.
A little early traffic noise but just close the window. Going to bed you hear the soothing sound of the waves on the beach.
Breakfast on our balcony, long walks on a tropical beach followed by coffee at "Strait on the Beach" in the tropical garden overlooking the sea, sand and mountains to the south.
Holloway's Beach is predominately residential with practical facilities within an easy stroll.
Our resort pool area was so peaceful for reading and relaxing and we used the bar-b-q facilities a couple of nights as well. We will return!!
Viv and Brian
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location - Cairns Beach Resort is minutes north of Cairns City and next to the beach and warm tropical waters. Indulge in the simplicity of a truly relaxed lifestyle. Our four star resort offers everything to create a home away from home on the beach. The resort’s tropical gardens offer you peace and tranquility to read and relax, or to float in the saltwater resort style pool. Simple pleasures - pure relaxation… think Cairns Beach Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Cairns Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Beach Hotel Holloways Beach
- Hotel Cairns Beach
- Cairns Beach Resort Cairns Region, Australia - Holloways Beach