We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Cairns Beach Resort. The apartments are spacious and very clean , fully equipped with kitchen & washer/dryer, and the location was exactly what we were looking for. There is a beach across the street, and the resort is outside of Cairns in a quiet residential area, so having a rental car is recommended. The managers and staff were extremely friendly and helpful, especially Lynne and Vicki. We stayed in room #67 which has a huge balcony overlooking the street and beach. There is a restaurant across the street, but there are also a small grocery store about a mile away and a large one only about 5min away. This worked out great for us as we tire quickly of eating out for meals. We had a wonderful week there and would stay again without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location - Cairns Beach Resort is minutes north of Cairns City and next to the beach and warm tropical waters. Indulge in the simplicity of a truly relaxed lifestyle. Our four star resort offers everything to create a home away from home on the beach. The resort’s tropical gardens offer you peace and tranquility to read and relax, or to float in the saltwater resort style pool. Simple pleasures - pure relaxation… think Cairns Beach Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairns Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Beach Hotel Holloways Beach
- Hotel Cairns Beach
- Cairns Beach Resort Cairns Region, Australia - Holloways Beach