“Excellent Hotel!”

Add it.
Wieniawa
Ranked #3 of 7 Leszno B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Great hotel, very helpful and professional staff. Hotel is located right in the center on the city of Leszno - beautiful place. Very nice local people, lot's of shops too. The chef in the hotel restaurant is the best! Whatever we've ordered - everything was delicious!
I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floor - apartment suite
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Maya_K25

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I went in Leszno for a short trip. The hotel is in the middle of the town, on the rynek place. The room was large, clean and very comfortable. The restaurant is really good and not expensive. people is really nice with you. I had a very good service.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Have stayed at Wienawa many times.
Rooms in good standard and spatious and well equipped.
Staff is serviceminded and positive.
Internetconnection is good.
Food in wienawa is great and gives good value for money. This includes the breakfast. In the summers the restaurant is moving outside.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Tony A
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stayed two nights at Hotel Wieniawa in April for business. This hotel is a little gem. Rooms are excellent. Food is delicious. Couldn't have asked for a more charming stay.

Breakfast is the usual continental affair, but with a menu for additional cooked items. Tea and Coffee are served to your table.

I unfortunately fell ill during my stay and had to cut my stay short. The hotel went out of their way to provide me food in my room and helped me with my short notice departure and I can't thank them enough for their help.

I would recommend and hope that I can return in the future.

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice. You won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I spent there 1 night in December 2012 traveling for business.
I must say I was trully impressed. Very good sized room, recently renovated and nicely decorated, cristal clean. I had a view on the main square which only added to my very positive experience.
Bed was comfortable, room was warm.
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was ok, choice is not too wide, but good enough for 1-2 days.
I believe Lezno is small town and it was a pleasant surprise to find a hotel like this.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Liza B
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have stayed at the Wieniawa twice. It is one of the best hotels that I have have ever stayed in! I cannot fault it in any way whatsoever! The hotel location is central, situated on the pretty market square,which is handy for exploring Leszno. Hotel car parking is available a short walking distance from the hotel. The hotel has 11 rooms, all tastefully decorated and modern, and equipted to the highest standards, comprising of single, twin and double. Depending on whether you opt for the standard or superior rooms depends on whether you get tea/coffee, ironing facilities, bath & shower, but all have large screen TV's, with the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in, using the finest of cotton bedding. They also have a spacious suite, comprising of a private lounge, double bedroom, bathroom with bath and walk in shower. ALL the staff are friendly, professional and deliver excellent customer service, nothing is too much trouble and as a bonus for me English is spoken, I'm afraid the extent of my Polish is very limited. The breakfast, which is included in the room price, is excellent, there is so much to choose from - cold platter of cooked meats, cheeses, salad, cereals, fresh fruit, yoghurts, croissants, fruit juices etc. etc. or if you fancy something hot...eggs and bacon, omlettes.. which is offered in addition to the cold option - it is very substantial and sets you up for the day ahead. One thing I liked, was that breakfast is served from 06.30hrs - 11.00hrs, so if on business you are catered for, but if you are on holiday you can relax and not have to rush down to eat at an early hour...this is served promptly and always with a smile! There is a smart dining room offering a good choice, and you can also eat outside under the huge umberellas in front of the hotel in the summer beer garden - again all tastes and budgets catered for, using the finest of fresh ingredients, presented in an appetising manner! The hotel also has a bar downstairs which is open on cooler evenings, plus there is also a bar upstairs for residents. The Reception is on the first floor, which is accessed by two flights of stairs...but please don't let this put you off, as there is a lift facility from the ground floor - just inform the receptionist and they will open the lift for you...from there there is lift access to all the bedroom floors. The hotel can also arrange taxis for you to and from Poznan airport, or in fact anywhere you want to go.There is also a mini fitness room for residents use. If you are planning a visit to Leszno for business or pleasure, give the Wieniawa a ring or drop them an e-mail...you will not be disappointed!! I can't wait to go back to see my friends in Leszno, because I know that I will be staying at a super hotel staffed and managed by super people!! Thank you Wieniawa.

Room Tip: All rooms have climate control.Rooms 101 & 102 overlook the market square. 201 is the suite, spa...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KernowPrincess
Reviewed December 4, 2011

Stayed there with my girlfriend during October 2010 and was incredibly pleased with my stay. Professional staff witch main priority is to satisfy your needs and a top class restaurant to top it all of. Designer Hotel
Then there is the Pub on the first floor witch serves lighter dishes to enjoy with something to drink. And at the warmer parts oft the year they also have an Venetian garden that is serving food and drinks.

I've only stayed there once but have enjoyed there restaurant many times but will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple