All reviews world class comfortable rooms works of art a la carte menu health products weekend dinner lot
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

My fiance and I just visited for the first time and we tried to find the best resorts there. Finally we found Bristol, and we decided to book. Once we arrived? Warmly welcome and lovely people make us feel like home.

The Bristol is one of the best resorts where we have visited since so many reasons that we could realized. We got everything we wanted, we got everything that we expected from the best and world class resorts.

The suite and apartment that we stayed were very pleasant ! Clean, fresh, new and quality. We were much enjoyed and relaxed during our holiday there.

Moreover, restaurant provided only quality food and products. We highly recommend the restaurant where you would never forget about it.

Thank you Bristol and special thanks to our host, Ms. Magdalena, to make our holiday pleasant and lovely.

Definitely go back to Bristol !

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

We had one or two minor issues during our eight night stay but were generally very pleased with our hotel/spa choice until the final evening. We had been planning another visit with friends in 2019 but the final evening was so bad that we will not be returning. We’ve rated it a 3 out of 5 overall but the final evening was zero.

We were staying on a full board basis and had experienced two buffet dinners (of the 7 dinners we’d had) in the restaurant. The quality of the buffet food had been poor compared with that from the a la carte menu. We decided we were not going to risk a third buffet dinner on our final night and so we would pay for the a la carte. The waitress said we’d have a long wait, couldn’t say how long, and basically forced us to have the buffet. It was about 6:45/7:00pm but the serving dishes for the main course buffet choices were either empty or virtually empty and there was no soup. The soup eventually arrived and it was ok but the serving dishes remained as they were until some ‘goose confit legs’ arrived at about 7:30. They were overcooked and tough. The restaurant was understaffed (partly due to a private dinner being held in another room). We’d generally had a bottle of wine each evening but the waitresses didn’t even ask if we wanted a drink. They were too busy. We had to make do with water. We’d received excellent service from the same waitresses during the week and were astounded at the change. That evening my wife had a few slices of tomato, a small bowl of soup and a glass of water for dinner. We sat at our table watching lovely food being taken for the private party but had to put up with second class service and very little food. That food that we ate was very poor.

We complained at Reception. My husband finished by saying said “we’re staying in room 316 and I’d like to see the manager.” We heard nothing and left the next day.

In hindsight we realised that we only received good service when the hotel wasn’t as busy. They could not cope with the influx of weekend visitors.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Nice enough place in the middle of nowhere. I’m due to be here 4 nights ( pre-paid) This is Night 2. I arrive at the Restaurant at 6-30. It’s closed. The Bar is also closed. There’s a Wedding on! I seek help. Nobody speaks English. Eventually, a ‘restaurant manager’ appears. His English is worse than my Polish! They find me a table in a side-room and I’m given a ‘Supper-time’ menu. Basic stuff. It’s Saturday night- yippee! Hotel guests start to appear. They can sit. There’s no room. 2 of them decide to sit next to me whilst I’m eating. I protest and call the ‘restaurant mgr’ . I protest but he shrugs his shoulders. The waitress brings my cheque!
End of story!
I will check- out tomorrow and find somewhere to relax.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank 542barryp
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

4* hotel? You must b joking me: poor service.Waiters not helpful and grumpy as if they were there for punishment. We were suppose to have buffet service for dinner only to find out it was set menu 1 soup and 3 main courses to choose only salmon was really the good edible option and fo the desert 1 non optional to choose from cake . During the stay jacuzzi was not working there was a bunch of maintanance guys trying to fix it but made it really uncomfortable place to be staring at people constantly. Overall i do not recommend the place. They need to change their management starting with the director who was trying to offer glass of wine for the inconvenience. For me sorry but not enough. Your choice of tune people �

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank Adrianosliwenzio
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

We have spent one night at Bristol Art & Medical Spa. Why would we come back here again:
-service and professionalism of the spa staff
-very impressive spa and medical product - we have tried soft back body treatment and it was absolutely amazing
-great pool and saunas
-tasty Polish breakfast - including fish, vegetables, fresh juices
-dinner - few options (impressive a la carte menu)
-cozy bar with live music
-very spacious rooms