“EXCELLANT”

The Bekash Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 51 Restaurants in Wickford
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Flavours to indulge... A taste to remember! The Bekash was founded in 1989, it has established itself as a restaurant delivering exceptional Indian cuisine and an outstanding service.
London, United Kingdom
“EXCELLANT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

Great service, good size portions, massive menu, including for myself a vegetarian, granted not cheap but worth paying little more and having good experience!

Visited March 2013

Essex, United Kingdom
“Wow, best Indian in Essex”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Fantastic greeting every time, nothing it too much trouble for the first class waiters. Please make a visit soon, you will not be disappointed. Always busy, get there early, and by the looks of it, everyone comes back for more.

The food is first class and I had a chicken shaslick the presentation was fantastic, it watered in my mouth.

Booking a table is recommended, excellent parking, put this one on your list of must visits

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Clare B
Benfleet, United Kingdom
“good food, nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

had a really enjoyable work get together here, lovely food, great service and have returned several times.

• Visited February 2013
Rayleigh
“Do not take an attractive partner to this restaurant”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

My Indian wife and I had the misfortune to dine at the Bekesh on Saturday 16 March 2013. Apart from receiving the the worst service I've experienced from an Indian restaurant, our starter was literally thrown onto the table, I had to endure an inappropriate comment from a waiter and constant stares from all the waiting staff. He's exact words were, "I not trying to hit on your wife mate, but she looks fanastic in that dress"!!! Whilst some might be seen as a compliment in some circumstances, its not when you've taken your loved one out for a romantic dinner. I suggest that women visiting the Bekesh should wear a burka, otherwise you might also be on the end of an inappropriate comment. It's like they've never seen a women before!! As for the food .....bland, bland, bland... and that's coming from someone who should know, my wife.

• Visited March 2013
8 Thank Richard H
Rayleigh, United Kingdom
“Revisit”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

My wife and I decided to revisit the Bekash since my last review, this time as a couple rather than part of a group. Althogh the food has always been good here the service was poor on our last visit
We were seated in the main resturant this time rather than the larger conservatory area, here the tables were seperated by screens. This meant there was a lack of atmosphere as we felt cut off from the other diners, we might just aswell had a take away at home.
The food was as good as usual, the service was back up to scratch, no atmosphere due to the ridiculous screens.
It will be a long time before our next visit.

• Visited March 2013