“very gd evening”

The Bekash Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 54 Restaurants in Wickford
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Flavours to indulge... A taste to remember! The Bekash was founded in 1989, it has established itself as a restaurant delivering exceptional Indian cuisine and an outstanding service.
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

we visted this resturant on feb 14th they had a set menu which was ok food was gd overall very good experince wii deff visit again

Reviewed February 9, 2013

As the title suggests, we hadn't eaten here for about 8 years and boy how it has changed. A fantastic welcome by the staff who look after you from the minute you walk in to when you leave. The meal was fantastic and we would say probably the best and tastiest Indian meal we have ever had.
Yes it is a little more expensive than others but as we say, you get what you pay for and cannot wait to go back there as this will now become our choice for us and taking friends, you will not be disappointed. so give it a try

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have to say this is the best Indian I have ever been to. The atmosphere is lovely, the service is exceptional.
Since they have refurbished the place it's even more sensational than before!!
I have been visiting this restaurant and also ordering takeaways (reguarly) for 10 years now. Love the place!!
Honestly cannot fault it!!!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Been here a number of times now and the first few times were nice. However, the past 2 times I have been, I have been left disappointed.

Ordered a Chicken Tikka Balti (vindaloo strength) and all they did was add a load of chilli powder to hot this up, despite my request to use fresh green chillis. No big deal, the dish was still reasonably good but the food was not the same qulity as when I first dined here.

The biggest disappointment for me is the arrogant Indian waiter I have had on the last 2 occasions when paying the bill. He is rude, practically throws the card machine in front of you, punches all of the information in and when it comes to a tip, he has the cheek to use the line "are you giving us anything?". "Yes". "How much?" Then he walks off without an ounce of gratitude. Now, I don't know about you, but I find this rude and 'expected'. A tip is at the discretion of the customer and this guy needs a few tips in how to treat the people who pay his wages.

Gave them a chance. Will not be back.

Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

I've been to a lot of restaurants especially indian ones. Many are good but many are a disappointment to. The Bekash was actually a very nice restaurant. The food was surprisingly really good and so was the service, the staff were very friendly bunch.

1  Thank Scottjbrown