“Good conference venue”

INFINITY Hotel & Conference Resort Munich
Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
“Good conference venue”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I had a 2 night stay at the Dolce Munchen in February 2013 for a business conference.

The hotel is about a 15 min ride from the airport.

Check in was pretty quick despite many of us arriving at once. I had a room on the 4th floor. You need to use your key for the lift and both I and my colleagues had occasions when this proved difficult to action and the lift didn't move!

Overall the rooms were very nice, I thought the layout was great with plenty of space for bags etc... and they were light and airy, with plenty of lighting options. I also liked the window from bathroom to bedroom and the walk in shower. My room was spotless throughout my stay. A couple of my colleagues had complimantary upgrades to suites which were very spacious.

Food in the restarant was excellent both at breakfast and lunch, though one of the vegetarian meals had bacon in it, slightly confusing messaging.

We also had a formal meal which was very good in the ballroom.

The bar shut early (1am) which was a bit disappointing as we wanted to carry on after our dinner and dance but we did manage to get some drinks from the vending machines on each floor (at a cost)

I think that there were two other fairly big business groups there at the same time and the conference facilities were very good.

If I returned to Munich for business I would stay again, if I went for pleasure I'd need a car as it did seem to be some distance from the city.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dolce_Munich, Administrative Assistant to General Manager at INFINITY Hotel & Conference Resort Munich, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

thank you for being our guest and thank you for taking the time to review Dolce Munich Unterschleissheim on Tripadvisor.com. We are very happy to read that you had an overall good time with us, especially that you liked our conference facilities!

We are looking forward to welcome you back in Dolce Munich Unterschleissheim.
Regina Evers

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
Windsor, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 8, 2013

A great hotel convenient for north Munich and the airport area - albeit not in the most attractive part of town.

The hotel is modern, friendly and very efficient. It has great rooms with all the expected amenities. If you like a window from the bedroom into the bathroom, then your needs will be met too.. I am a stickler for good internet access and the Dolce provides a range of prices and speeds.

The restaurant and room service are very good; but don't expect to be amazed by the food. The buffet breakfast has everything you could want. I particularly like their Bircher Muesli.

The Spa/Gym is one area that is a partial let-down. There is a smart reception to the spa, and a wonderful medium-sized swimming pool. The pool is made of sheet steel. If you stay here, be sure to check it out. There is also a separate suite with four, yes four, saunas but no Jacuzzi. Very odd....why would you need 4 saunas? Lastly, the inadequate gym has been hidden in a broom cupboard on the same floor. I can't help thinking that this was not well planned.

Despite this, I always enjoy staying at the Dolce and can recommend it for all business travellers.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dolce_Munich, Administrative Assistant to General Manager at INFINITY Hotel & Conference Resort Munich, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your recent stay with us and the time you have taken to write this review.

We are delighted to read that you had an overall pleasant and enjoyable stay with us and with pleasure we passed your feedback on to our staff.

Thank you again for your positive feedback and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Dublin
Reviewed January 24, 2013

If you want a hotel where, once you pass the threshold, all is well - this is the one. Very comfortable rooms and beds, good gym, beautiful pool ... rest and relaxation so you are fit and well for business ... because this is in the heart of a business district and there is little to do on the other side of the threshold. Restaurant is a bit stiff in the evening and a bit of a posh workers' canteen in the morning (but efficient). If you want a very high-end business stop over or somewhere to base youself for a short working week in Unterschleissheim - this is perfect. Bit of a trip from the airport - and very far from Munich centre.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dolce_Munich, Administrative Assistant to General Manager at INFINITY Hotel & Conference Resort Munich, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

We are looking forward to welcome you back in Dolce Munich Unterschleissheim.
Athens, Greece
Reviewed January 23, 2013

we have stayed here one night as a stop in Munich airport. The room was very clean and spatious. It has a very modern design and the bed was very comfortable. There is also satellite tv and a breakfast with a lot of choices. We are talking about an amazing hotel. It is around 10-15 minutes by taxi from Airport but it is away from center

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dolce_Munich, Administrative Assistant to General Manager at INFINITY Hotel & Conference Resort Munich, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for being our guest and thank you for your review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Dolce Munich Unterschleissheim. I will forward your positive feedback to the team!

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back at the Dolce Munich Unterschleissheim, soon.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

My partner and I booked a trip to this hotel to see the christmas markets in the area for our anniversary. Checking in was pleasant, no-fuss, and staff were so friendly and so welcoming. We quickly settled in - room was immaculate, very big and modern. The bathroom is stunning - gorgeous shower that I did not want to get out off! We are yet to go and have a dip in the pool but we will at one point during our four day stay as it's a gorgeous pool & spa area. This hotel will now always have a place in my heart because as soon as we got up to our room my (now Fiancé!) got down on one knee and asked me to marry him, so let me reassure you there is something very romantic about this hotel and this lovely part of Germany :)! The staff have provided us with lots of different things we have needed and the restaurant is gorgeous, lovely food and lovely staff. The breakfast is varied and the coffee amazing! I definitely suggest booking with this hotel and should we ever come back to Munich we will be staying at the Dolce again. Thank you Dolce Muchen for a trip I will forever remember and I will be sad to go home Sunday!

Room Tip: We were automatically put on the top floor but the top floor is VERY quiet - you could hear a pin dr...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dolce_Munich, Administrative Assistant to General Manager at INFINITY Hotel & Conference Resort Munich, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us and the time you have taken to write this review.

We are happy to read that you like the hotel, its interior and thinks there is hardly anything one cannot like. With pleasure we passed your feedback on to our staff! It is so nice to hear that your fiancé used our room to propose to you! We wish you all the best and we hope you will come back for your honeymoon!

Thank you again for your positive feedback, we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

england
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Just come back after staying at this hotel well what can i say apart from what a great hotel.the staff couldnt help enough when my friend lost his passport they done everything they could to help us.its easy to get around as the train is only 10mins from the hotel.so anyone who moans about this hotel pls get a life as its one of the best hotels i have stayed in.already looking at goin back.the rooms were spotless i had no problems wiv the wifi but then again i dont go away to be worrying abot that.thanks again to all the staff x

• Stayed November 2012
Dolce_Munich, Assistant to General Manager at INFINITY Hotel & Conference Resort Munich, responded to this review, December 9, 2012
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your stay with us and the time you have taken to write this review.

We are so happy to read that you had such a good stay with us. We are glad to hear that everything went well with the Passport and you had a save trip home! Thank again for your positive feedback, we will pass it to our staff with the greatest pleasure!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at the Dolce Munich Unterschleissheim!

Northampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 3, 2012

This hotel - staff, facilites, location , customer service, standards are simply divine. It's the cleanest hotel i've ever stayed in by far . Breakfast range was superb, bar area a delight, reception service perfection. The hotel is located 10 minutes from a train station to central Munich to avoid those very pricey taxis ! Accommodation is exquisite as is the spa area. My only criticism is that the jacuzzi area of the pool needs to be seperated with an increase in temperature. Ich freuhe mich auf das neues wochenende !

Room Tip: none needed
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you again for your positive feedback and your suggestion, we are looking forward to welcoming you back!

Regina Evers
Also consider these accommodations in or near Unterschleissheim
Victor's Residenz-Hotel Munich
#1 of 1 in Fahrenzhausen
Star Inn Hotel Muenchen Nord
Star Inn Hotel Muenchen Nord
#4 of 4 in Unterschleissheim

Been to INFINITY Hotel & Conference Resort Munich? Share your experiences!