“Calm and spacious hotel”

Seminaris Hotel Bad Boll
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Bad Boll
Bangalore
“Calm and spacious hotel”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I was here only for one night for a seminar. Hotel is in outskirts and the surrounding are was nice and green in October. Room was spacious enough for me with all basic amenities. Restaurant was really nice, very good break fast spread. I really liked possibility of long walk outside in green and open area. Seminar hall was big and well equipped

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank shrikanth_hegde
Balou007, Manager at Seminaris Hotel Bad Boll, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Dear Hotel Guest,
nice that we were able to welcome you in Seminaris Hotel Bad Boll. Thank you so much that you send us your impressions have described on TripAdvisor. We were very pleased that we were able to convince you with the location, the spacious rooms and the spacious conference area as well with our cuisine. We really appreciate your great review an will say thank you very much for that. We look forward to your next visit, until then we wish you all the best and a wonderful time.
Kind Regards
Andreas Brucker
Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
San Luis Potosi, Mexico
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Rooms are spacy and functional, comfortable bed. Breakfast Buffet has a really wide assortment. Friendly staff. The only thing is that there is nothing to do outside the hotel, it's in a very small town, no leasure activities possible.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Alabama
Reviewed March 13, 2012

This hotel was an adjustment for me since I am from the U.S. I was here on business for a seminar, which is the purpose of this hotel, to my understanding. The room was clean but very basic, small bed, small room and small TV- which didn't bother me since I was there on business and knew no German. I liked the towel heater in the bathroom but wished I had a washcloth. I didn't ask for one because I assumed they didn't have them. I was here in November of 2011. The room was usually too hot for me, even with the heat off. I enjoyed being able to open the window but it would get cold quickly. Overall the staff was very friendly and quick to respond to my needs other than the first night my colleague and I arrived. The service in the restaurant was extremely slow. Breakfast, lunch and dinner with the seminar group was much quicker. I believe they have a small bowling area but didn't get a chance to go see it. Lovely location but very difficult to find the correct parking place and was hard to find our way back around to the hotel, there were a lot of similar buildings around and one way streets. We even had a navigation to help.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Jakarta
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I was there for a meeting, for couple of nights. The room that i stayed in was the highest floor, so what i got a low / crooked cieling. The room was kind a small.
However the breakfast was faboulus.
It offered a very nice surrounding for those who loved natures sightseeing.

I love this hotel for a hideout gateaway though.

You can ask the hotel help to call for a taxi to stutgart. Although a little bit expensive, but thats the only option to go to the city.

• Stayed May 2011
Emmen, The Netherlands
Reviewed June 10, 2010

I stayed in this hotel for one night, booked by supplier to my company. The room was spacy and functional decorated. the bathroom consisted of separate shower cabine, toilet and toilet table, all in clean white. the breakfast was buffet with really wide and fresh assortiment. All in all a pleasant stay, good for wanting to come to this hotel again next time when in the area.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
#1 of 1 in Salach
Hotel Fuchsen
Hotel Fuchsen
#1 of 3 in Kirchheim unter Teck

Been to Seminaris Hotel Bad Boll? Share your experiences!