Four Seasons Resort Langkawi, Malaysia
Motel Tanjung Puteri(Langkawi)(Great Value!)
$23
$226
$161
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
ZEN Rooms The Ferra Langkawi(Langkawi)(Great Value!)
$18
$30
$18
$15
Trip.com
G Langkawi Motel(Kuah)(Great Value!)
$25
$23
$237
$204
1,451 results
All reviewsikan ikanfamily pooladult poolkelapa grillcement factoryquiet poolmangrove tourkids clublotus pondoutdoor jacuzzibuggy servicebeach villas arerhu barwhite sand beachpartial sea viewour honeymoonin room dining
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Everything is amazing about this hotel, from the moment you step in to the moment you leave the place. The staff are friendly and their service is outstanding. I recommend this hotel and its such a perfect spot for a getaway.Loveee it, its beautiful in every way !!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank reda h
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

From the moment we arrived through the gates to this property we were treated like long lost friends. All the staff were welcoming and accommodating to all of our requests. We stayed in a beach villa which was spacious and luxurious and the pool was private and large enough for 4 of us. The bath was incredible! Waking up on the beach was worth the cost of upgrading to a villa. The food at all the restaurants was wonderful, even the snacks by the pool. The Rhu bar at sunset is truly spectacular. We visited during the wet season and there were several typhoons in south east Asia whilst we were in Langkawi, I doubt there is a better place to take refuge. It was however, very disappointing that the sea was really dirty and consequently quite a lot of rubbish was washing up onto the beach. We couldn't see it from our villa, only along the shoreline but it was not the crystal clear emerald waters I had been expecting. The hotel was regularly cleaning the beach but it appeared to be a constant battle. I'm not sure if this was just due to the storms around or if the water is always like that. The pools were terrific though, very large and with plenty of sunbeds. We had hoped that our kids would spend at least a few hours in the kids club but they absolutely loved it and wanted to go everyday. Everyone in the family was happy! Thank you to everyone at the hotel for a fantastic, memorable holiday.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Katedonnellan
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this hotel .... Rooms amazing, pool areas fabulous, arrival check in area fabulous, restaurants are just lovely ... Service second to none..... Just fab all round !
Do yourself a favour and treat yourself to a stay here if you are going to be in the Langkawi area.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 1, 2013

An amazing resort and probably the best Four Seasons hotel we have visited. Incredible location, beautiful grounds, stunning pools and impeccable service. You would have to look very hard to find any fault of significance or any fault at all.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My bf was here at Four Seasons Langkawi about 10 years ago and ever since, he was bragging about how good it was. The bragging got to stop and I've to experience it for real and he actually surprised me with this trip of 4d/3n. I must say I'm definitely impressed with the landscape, spacious room and the excellent service.
We are both city dwellers and our working hours never stops so this short break was considered a blessing for us. 2 things I love most in our room are the spacious bathroom and a heavenly bed. We had such good rest and that itself is worth every penny.
I booked myself a spa treatment and I can only wish that the 90 minutes last longer. I was totally relaxed and the room has a serene view too. I was left alone with the masseur in a huge room and I enjoyed every moment of my peace and quietness.
My bf had another surprise for me which was a romantic dinner for 2 by the beach. He booked the tent and we had dinner there. Just the 2 of us. I'm just glad it didn't rain that night. The food was really good and the service is just excellent which I must emphasize again.
1 of the night, we had issue with the electricity and when we called to have it fix, the electrician was there soon after and fixed the issue.
As mentioned on my subject, this is my first Four Seasons experience and will not be the last for sure.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple