“SUP Coron, Palawan - Just do it!”

SUP Tours Philippines
1-Hour Loboc Stand-Up Paddle Tour
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Loboc
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Mabuhay! We are the pioneer of SUP touring in the Philippines, specializing in SUP holiday packages, SUP travel, SUP vacations, SUP Yoga Retreats, SUP Yoga Classes, and SUP day tours around the country. SUP or Stand-up Paddleboarding, is the best activity that you can partake to discover the pristine, hidden paradises of the Philippines. Our guides are professionally trained with ASI (Academy of Surfing Instructors) and we use only high-quality SUP equipment, particularly Starboard, which we also distribute for the Philippines. Experience the local cultures and engage with the local people. Get to know the Philippines at its heart, through its islands and waterways. Paddleboarding holidays has never been this good when you come and experience the Philippines with us. Check our website and see you onboard!
Reviewed March 11, 2013

SUP Tours Philippines is awesome! We did an SUP tour in Coron, Palawan, Philippines in Feb 2013. I’m thrilled to say that the tour far exceeded my expectations! Afterwards, my sister and I both thought, “Ok, we can die now and go to heaven!” Frederic guided our tour and took great care to ensure everything ran smoothly for a wonderful experience. If you’re considering an SUP tour in Coron, don’t think, just do it. This is an experience of a lifetime which you will not regret. Paddling the emerald waters amongst limestone cliffs was pure PARADISE! We started the day snorkeling and then got on the paddleboards exploring the different coves and lagoons. Many times we were the only tourists, and you get this surreal feeling like it’s your own private island. On our first day, we had lunch at Kayangan Lake. The food was freshly prepared on the boat, and our bellies were full. Just watch out for Cyrus, the local monkey, as he stole one mango from our table and later tried to steal my camera. After lunch, we climbed the hill taking in the view of Kayangan Lake in all its majesty. Don’t forget your camera as this is the money shot that will be forever engrained in your memory. Afterwards, we still had plenty of time for more SUP. If you’re looking for the ultimate SUP holiday adventure, this is it. Thanks Frederic for one of my most memorable vacations!!! I hope to return for another tour in Bohol.

Tip: Bring your waterproof camera fully charged.
Tip: Bring Johnson and Johnson’s baby shampoo to defog your snorkeling mask.
Tip: Upgrade your hotel to Sophia’s Garden Resort. It’s a new resort which complimented a peaceful, tranquil, vacation ambiance to return upon a full day of activities. Also, ask the front desk to turn on your hot water for your showers.

-GA

"beautiful scenery"
in 5 reviews
"alona beach"

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We've done the SUP tour with Frederic in February 2013 on the Loboc river. It was a very nice experience: the environment is very impressive and the stops along the way (drinking buko/coconut milk and snake watching) make the tour a diverse and cool half day activity. We didn't SUP before, but after 5 minutes it's great fun.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

SUUUP! I've been to Bohol many times but have never seen it in this way before. Paddle boarding brings out the adventurer in you and allows you some down time with Mother Nature as you cruise down the river on your board and see things up close and personal.

SUP Tours Bohol/Philippines was truly the highlight of my trip and did not disappoint! Frederic & Joan were both super friendly and chill from the get go. Their warm island vibes, knowledge about boarding and the island is extensive, and really made me want to explore Bohol more. I will definitely be back with friends and hope to try their other tours both morning and night! I won't be surprised if this becomes my new hobby! Thank you SUP Tours!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

we had an amazing time in loboc...
whe whent there in januari for 1 week in loboc

we did 3 different sup tours
the first one was the firefly tour at night , it was an experience i never had before , paddling at night with a nice group of people
we see many trees whit firefly s first time in my life i have seeing that
its something very special
we stopped in the loboc river resorts for a very good diner
when we finished diner whit frederik en joan we went back whit the sup tour bus to the hotel
it was very well organized

second tour
we started at the waterfalls and if you look good you wil see an elefant in the waterfalls :)
the sup tour was +- 12km and very nice
straight true the jungle where you see the world from the other side
we did some stops whit the local people for some drinks and local food
also a nice local dance show
where we bought some handmade souvenirs
at the end of the trip we had some snacks en a refreshing coconut
then we drove back whit the sup tour bus

the third tour
was for me the best one
we started at the loboc river and paddling for +-8km
very nice trip on the loboc river
almost at the end you come to the see with an amazing view
you finish this one on a local beach where we stayed do drink some beers whit frederik :)
after a couple of drinks arrived joan whit the bus to drive is back to the hotel

we also watcht the clubhouse thats in progress and no almost ready i think
and it looks really good
i go back for sure to joan and frederik because they made our trip !!!!!!!!!

thnx again frederik and joan
hope to see you guys soon for another sup tour

See more reviews
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I had never done paddle boating before and I'm so glad I chose to do it with sup tours. Fredrick was an amazing guide and was so chilled out. He gave us lots of great local information and made it an unforgettable experience. We went out with a group of six on an evening tour of lobok river to see the fireflys. I advise anyone visiting Lobok to give these guys a try you will never do anything like it. Paddle boating down the river in the dark was such an unreal experience and I would do it again with these guys in a heartbeat.
After the firefly tour you paddle to a nearby river resort on the river and here they have amazing and well priced food. Probably the best food you will find around Lobok.

1  Thank heather_rees