Ways to Experience Mahogany Forest
from $112.83
from $174.36
from $109.73
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2019 via mobile

I am quite used to see forests from Europe so I am not really excited to see one. This was a mahogany forest created by men but all it really is is a picture shoot in the middle of the road on the way to Chocolate Hills. Take the locals to Romanian Transylvania or Czech Sumava and they would pee themselves with joy...

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed August 21, 2019

Hi again people this place is only trees that is man made it's nice to see how big the trees are also lots of shade from the sun so not much to see there just a road through the trees to places that have much more interest like chocolate hills and loboc river

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 20, 2019 via mobile

It's a road that passes through a Forrest, the trees are in line because they have been planted that way. The excitement of some on our tour left me wondering what I had missed. Walking in the road and taking pictures, they even let their kids do it although the cars are coming thick and fast and we were parked on a bend. it's an infill to a tour basically. I live on a road where the road lights are all in a straight line, I'm thinking of advertising this for tourists, if they can make something out of nothing do can I.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

It’s one of the best man made forests I have ever seen. All mahogany trees are symmetrical and perfect. They provide absolutely necessary shade to the road which is like a roller coaster! Our driver told us was designed by a marine engineer

Date of experience: August 2019
3  Thank SamirArora2
Reviewed August 12, 2019

The more common name for this attraction is the 'man made forest' and that basically describes it. This is a series of alpine trees planted to add weight to the tourist attractions of Bohol. It is located on the road on the way to the tarsiers/chocolate hills. A lot of people stop their transportation to take a photo on the way to the above. What you experience is basically the photos seen on this Tripadvisor post. I think it is one of those 'pseudo' tourist attractions created to try to add weight to the Bohol experience.

Date of experience: June 2019