My boyfriend and I stayed here over Easter for 3 nights, we had initially only planned to stay for 2 and then move on somewhere else for the third night, but we so enjoyed our stay that we booked to stay on. We stayed in a standard room for the first two nights, the room was beautiful and had everything you could ask for, except a view, but we knew that before we arrived so were not disappointed. We ate in the restaurant on the first evening and the food was all delicious as were the breakfasts (love Moira's scones and mini treacle loaves) As we are getting married in 10 weeks and therefore watching the waistlines we could not do 3 nights in the restaurant as it is fine dining at its best. The surroundings of the hotel are beautiful and the views gorgeous. Both the owners are very attentive and have the customers interests at heart. We stayed in a beautiful room with a view on our final night and when we return, which we plan to do, it is worth it for the views. I hope in time they finish the incomplete block and roads as it would make it truly amazing. Many thanks to both Christy and Moira for making out stay most enjoyable and we cannot wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cromleach Lodge 4* Country House Hotel & Ciunas Spa Sligo is situated in the beautiful North West of Ireland. They have been welcoming guests for more than 30 years. Set in the scenic hills overlooking Lough Arrow, this 4* Luxury Sligo Hotel borders neighbouring counties Roscommon & Leitrim. Guests staying here can enjoy the breathtaking views of the Bricklieve Mountains, Carrowkeel Tombs & not to forget Lough Arrow. This Modern Irish Country House Hotel, is justly famed for its fine cuisine, splendid accommodation and genuine Irish hospitality. Moira's Restaurant, the A la Carte Fine Dining Restaurant in Cromleach Lodge, offers very fine food from mainly locally sourced produce cooked to perfection. In the words of the Georgina Campbell Guide 2009: "Everything from the first little amuse-bouche to the last petit four with coffee is a treat - and, as in all aspects of this exceptional place, service is flawless." This Sligo Hotel boasts two bars, the luxurious De Danann Lounge and the ultra smart Nuada's Brunch Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cromleach Lodge Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cromleach Lodge Country House Hotel & Ciunas Castlebaldwin
- Cromleach Lodge Country House Hotel And Ciunas Spa
- Cromleach Hotel Country 4 Ciunas