We stayed two weekend nights with a family party of 8. This hotel was very well managed, the staff were extremely friendly. It is ideal for a peaceful getaway, very refreshed after it. The scenery is majestic, with idyllic walks. The only criticism is that the dinner menu was restrictive in its choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cromleach Lodge 4* Country House Hotel & Ciunas Spa Sligo is situated in the beautiful North West of Ireland. They have been welcoming guests for more than 30 years. Set in the scenic hills overlooking Lough Arrow, this 4* Luxury Sligo Hotel borders neighbouring counties Roscommon & Leitrim. Guests staying here can enjoy the breathtaking views of the Bricklieve Mountains, Carrowkeel Tombs & not to forget Lough Arrow. This Modern Irish Country House Hotel, is justly famed for its fine cuisine, splendid accommodation and genuine Irish hospitality. Moira's Restaurant, the A la Carte Fine Dining Restaurant in Cromleach Lodge, offers very fine food from mainly locally sourced produce cooked to perfection. In the words of the Georgina Campbell Guide 2009: "Everything from the first little amuse-bouche to the last petit four with coffee is a treat - and, as in all aspects of this exceptional place, service is flawless." This Sligo Hotel boasts two bars, the luxurious De Danann Lounge and the ultra smart Nuada's Brunch Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Cromleach Lodge Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cromleach Lodge Country House Hotel And Ciunas Spa
- Cromleach Lodge Country House Hotel & Ciunas Castlebaldwin
- Cromleach Hotel Country 4 Ciunas