From the minute we made a booking inquiry via the hotel website to the time we checked out of the hotel we experienced excellent service in a relaxing atmosphere. The hotel is pretty much in the middle of nowhere but has the most amazing views and is perfect for a relaxing or romantic break. Celine in the spa dealt with out spa inquiry and booked us in at a time convenient to us. We were welcomed and shown to our room upon check in. We had been upgraded to a suite (which was fabulous) and we were even given a complimentary baileys! The view from our room was stunning and the room itself was everything we could have asked for. It was beautifully decorated, spotlessly clean and had a huge bathroom, it was a shame we were only staying one night!!! We went for our spa treatment and started off with a light lunch and then took advantage of the thermal area(lovely outdoor hot tub!). Celine was again extremely helpful as it was our first spa visit! The treatments were amazing and we were thoroughly relaxed (As was the purpose of our visit). The other spa therapist, who's name I didn't catch was also fantastic. Dinner was another pleasant part of our stay as the waiting staff made you feel at ease and the food was very good, particularly the creme brulee desert which was definitely the best i've ever tasted! We relaxed in the lounge beside the fire while our order was being taken.The breakfast was again lovely and we were checked out in no time, the receptionist was (like the rest of the staff) wonderful at her job and extremely helpful. We were also very impressed with the price we paid for our stay, we availed of a special offer on the hotel's website. All in all I cannot fault this hotel at all and we are already looking for an excuse to go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cromleach Lodge 4* Country House Hotel & Ciunas Spa Sligo is situated in the beautiful North West of Ireland. They have been welcoming guests for more than 30 years. Set in the scenic hills overlooking Lough Arrow, this 4* Luxury Sligo Hotel borders neighbouring counties Roscommon & Leitrim. Guests staying here can enjoy the breathtaking views of the Bricklieve Mountains, Carrowkeel Tombs & not to forget Lough Arrow. This Modern Irish Country House Hotel, is justly famed for its fine cuisine, splendid accommodation and genuine Irish hospitality. Moira's Restaurant, the A la Carte Fine Dining Restaurant in Cromleach Lodge, offers very fine food from mainly locally sourced produce cooked to perfection. In the words of the Georgina Campbell Guide 2009: "Everything from the first little amuse-bouche to the last petit four with coffee is a treat - and, as in all aspects of this exceptional place, service is flawless." This Sligo Hotel boasts two bars, the luxurious De Danann Lounge and the ultra smart Nuada's Brunch Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Cromleach Lodge Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cromleach Lodge Country House Hotel & Ciunas Castlebaldwin
- Cromleach Lodge Country House Hotel And Ciunas Spa
- Cromleach Hotel Country 4 Ciunas