La Villa du Rhone
Hotel Logis Lyon Est - Porte de L'Ain(Saint-Maurice-de-Beynost)
$110
hotelF1 Lyon est Beynost(Saint-Maurice-de-Beynost)
$29
$28
hotelF1
  • Free Internet
$63
Hotel 1ere Etape(Vaulx en Velin)
$55
$45
Eclipse(Decines-Charpieu)
$57
Hotels.com
Aka Lodge Lyon Est(Meyzieu)(Great Value!)
$62
$60
$67
$52
$50
Le Petit Casset(La Boisse)(Great Value!)
$100
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I barely give my compliments but this time I was impressed. It was for one night, I had to carry my luggage but the Host suggest to pick me up at the train station free of charge and time saving. The room was very big, the pool clean and the view for a small amount. The Host is also interested in your purpose and suggest some ideas to facilitate and smoothen your journey.

Last but not least, if you want free internet and free towel for the pool, no need to ask.

I was far from home and tired but they pump up my heart. Merci very very much

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank mohamed B
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We thought the place was lovely and extremely comfortable after a tiring few days visiting Paris and Burgundy. Christine and Jean were great and our room very nice, spacious and clean. Nothing was a problem. Wish we could have stayed longer.

Room Tip: Les Cèdres if you stay minimum 2 Nights
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2012

The setting is beautiful and the owners are charming. It had everything we needed to have a nice time before our trip back to the US.

Room Tip: The rooms over the swimming pool have a magnificent view.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brian H
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Wir, 2 Paare über 60, waren fasziniert von der Präsentation im Internet. Außer dem Garten, dem Pool und dem wunderschönen Blick zur Rhone stimmte nichts.
Enge, muffige Zimmer, defekte Toilettenspülung, schlechte Betten, mangelnde Sauberkeit, dürftiges
Frühstück und ein sehr unfreundlicher Gastgeber ließen uns zunächst an der fränzösischen Gastfreundschaft zweifeln. Das Preis-Leistungsverhältnis stimmt hier auf keinem Fall. Auf unserer
weiteren Reise bis zum Mittelmeer war das, daß einzige negative Erlebnis, so daß wir unsere Meinung von der französischen Gastfreundschaft entscheidend zum Positiven revidieren konnten.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Martin M
Reviewed July 2, 2011

We'd booked this b&b for one night because we were passing by. We went there with 3 couples and 3 children. It already started when we arrived. They were angry because we came with 3 cars (small parking area). I think it's normal we came with more than 1 car, if 3 rooms were booked for 9 people? What a big welcome!!
They showed us our rooms, very old and dated. I think the rooms next to the swimming pool were a bit better. The beds were not good to sleep in and the bathroom was basic. The towels also needed to be replaced, old and smelly. In the evening they offered us something to drink and Christine, our hostess, came sit with us outside to talk. I think she had been drinking too much, it was really weird. Luckely she said "oh pardon" when some gas escaped from here. O what a day!
The swimming pool was ok, we wanted to take a swim with our little girl but unfortunately it was too cold.
Breakfast was also not what we expected. There were little bottles on the table, filled with orange juice but they were refilled! There was one big jam jar on the table for everyone. I don't find that very neat. The jam also didn't look very well, it was saccharified! There was a window open above our bread. I'd never seen such a dirty window. The wind was blowing so we saw dirt falling on top of our breakfast. Not very hygienic.
We and the other couples were happy we could leave. We will never go back.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family