Ibis Luxembourg Aeroport
NH Luxembourg(Luxembourg City)
$97
Campanile Luxembourg Airport(Senningerberg)(Great Value!)
$85
Alvisse Parc Hotel(Luxembourg City)
$217
$192
Hotel D'Coque(Luxembourg City)
$136
  • Pool
$139
$132
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton Luxembourg(Luxembourg City)(Great Value!)
$198
$192
Doubletree
  • Pool
Sofitel Luxembourg Europe(Luxembourg City)
$293
$224
$255
$229
  • Restaurant
All reviewsan early flightstandard ibisfree shuttlewalking distance from the airportclean roomsthe busbed was comfortablefamily roomshort walkchecking innice hotelcity centreconvenient locationgermanykirchberg
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The left hand third of this building is the Budget part of Ibis Formerly called Etap.It is pet friendly (5 e per pet) and offers terrific value with good sized rooms, comfortable beds, a shower a loo and washbasin plus wi-fi and tv.Take youir own kettle.
20 e cheaper than next door there is good parking and a breakfast buffet at 7.5 e.Alternatively eat (or drink) in adjoining Ibis proper.
Walking distance from airport and ten minutes drive from the city centre.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2012

a bit further away from the city centre, the double room offers the bare minimum, a small shower and an even smaller water closet yet its all you need if you're staying for a short period of time.It is clean, offers free parking spot and is by far the cheapest in Luxembourg.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We only used this hotel for sleeping and having breakfast. In its favour it was warm, friendly and very clean. Our twin room was compact and basic. We were disappointed to find that there was no kettle or hospitality tray in the room. The beds were comfortble and we really coundn't hear any noise at all. The bathroom was basic and we did have to request more towels. The shower was great and very welcome after a long tiring day. The hotel breakfast was much better than we had imagined it would be, given the price we paid. There was a range of cooked and cold food, and again everything in the restaurant seemed clean and welcoming. The bus into the centre of Luxembourg stops right outside the hotel which made travelling very easy. Waiting in the cold for a bus to come back to the hotel at night was not good. Our advice would be to check out the bus times in advance.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank harrfin
Reviewed December 5, 2012

During a recent stay at this hotel (as usual for a dog show locally) I had the fortune to have booked rooms at this hotel, Very close to airport but not noisy, great parking, friendly staff and the food in the restaurant was excellent which was a very nice surprise. the hotel was very very busy the night we stayed there but they still took time and trouble with us. We had a disabled room booked as one of my travelling companions fell into this category. the room was clean and comfortable and consisted of 2 bedrooms which was absolutely perfect for us. The hotel is 10 minutes drive from the Expo where the dog show is held so very very convenient for everything.
Will definitely stay here again

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ElizabethStewartNevi
Reviewed November 1, 2012

This hotel gave me some really tough times. While checking in I was informed by "nice" receptionst that they are fully booked and therefore they do not have any room for me available, even though I had my booking confirmation.
I was desperate as next day I was supposed to fly and as I had basicaly no place to stay I was forced to travel back home to Germany
So just to be aware that even if you have booking with this hotel done it does not mean anything.
For me Ibis Hotel in LUX never more