Stayed here on a rainy day. The area is quit depressing if the weather is bad and there is no racing activity near the circuit. The woman at reception wasn’t doing much to help matters. Unwelcoming and uninterested. The hotel was rather empty. Didn’t see any other guest. This might explain the staffs’ attitude.
Even though the hotel was empty I was given a small and somewhat uninviting dark room at the back of the hotel. At least give me a choice at check in when there are hardly any room occupied. Better yet. Give me an upgrade…
Check out was equally cold and unfriendly.
- great location if you come for the races
- modern building with nice spacious lobby
- ample parking
- dingy rooms
- unfriendly staff
- not so great cleaning in rooms
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the Belgian Ardennes, nesting over the celebrated La Source corner, the 4-star hotel looks out over the Spa-Francorchamps race track. Between nature and motor racing legend, its 86 rooms and 4 suites are privileged spectators at the finest race track in the world.Its geographical location makes the Hôtel de la Source unique, the No. 1 place to stay as a VIP, not only to witness the numerous races on the timetable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel de la Source reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.