“Cooking with love /Cucina con amore!”

Ristorante Mareluna
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Il Ristorante Mareluna è tra i migliori ristoranti di pesce di Reggio Emilia e Parma.Antica dimora elegantemente ristrutturata e adatto come ristorante romantico.Il ristorante Mareluna gode di un ottima qulità.ed ha un giusto equilibro con il prezzo.Il servizio sempre inmeccapile.Da noi ogni giorno è un evento,inoltre nel periodo estivo si effettuano cene a bordo piscina,dove tutto diventa un sogno.
Reviewed September 25, 2016

This was so great we ate there 3 times in the week that we stayed - which says a lot when there is so much choice in Bologna!
A small, traditional and very local restaurant (think we were the only tourists) the food and prices were just fantastic.
Without doubt, this was the best tagliatelle con ragu we tasted, the tiramisu was knock out and my husband was happily stunned by the enormous and perfectly cooked steak he had one night.
Other memorable meals included monkfish with pine nuts and tomato and whole sea bass baked in salt.
The house wine was so good that we didn't deviate further.
The service, friendliness and hospitality was just great every time we visited.

Date of visit: September 2016
Write a reviewReviews (516)

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Nothing beats great service at any restaurant, especially when dining alone. The staff was so very attentive and I did not feel alone at any point in the evening. The setting of the restaurant is just beautiful, suitable for both family dining and an evening out with a special someone or friends.

They are quite generous with their food portions and I generally get full quite easily so couldn't make it to desert. I would advise that you work up quite an appetite before heading over to this restaurant because they will fill you up. They also have a great wine selection which their staff is more than ready to assist with when making a choice.

The live music certainly kept me entertained. Great food great wine and live entertainment....my night was complete. To top it all off, I didn't need to break the bank for such a lovely evening. The poolside environment would have been perfect if I had a date.
I loved the experience and will certainly go back then again, hopefully with a date this time

Date of visit: May 2013
1  Thank Miz Tate M
Reviewed May 29, 2013

On our vacation we dined at this wonderful little restaurant. It was filled with the smells of the sea, fine foods, and a elegant décor. Our table was in the corner by the beautiful cream valance with an extraordinary view of outside and the cultured view of the inside.

The concrete towers throughout the restaurant held a little bit of the village within giving it an older feel but it still had the modern tones of home. The food was great a touch expensive for me but we were on vacation. Besides with the dining experience I was willing to pay a bit extra for our food.

The dinner we ordered was the “Beer and fish” it was enough for two and cost about 61 eur. I was okay with this price. The appetizers were much bigger then I expected and cost roughly 33 eur. The service was great and friendly. They are truly kind to tourists. A great place to go for your vacation. When adding our beverages our total was over 100 euros. It was a good experience for our night in a new town and I delighted in the overall experience. Being there brought a warm feeling and I enjoyed the live music.

Date of visit: October 2012
Reviewed May 18, 2013

My husband and I visited here for our 10th wedding anniversary. We decided to give it a try as it came highly recommended by some friends of ours that recently visited. I have to say I was skeptical at first, but I was way wrong! This place was just perfect and more elegant than I would have ever imagined! The ambience really set the mood for the occasion and it had the style, and touch of Italy you would expect; but I surely wasn't expecting it to be as fabulous as it was! And the music just topped it all off.
The wait staff and employees were very nice and courteous; we felt like we were treated like they were happy we were there and not just another customer. We both ordered the lobster and it was the best lobster dinner I have ever had; the way it was prepared was just something you could never find in the states! The only minor issue we had was that it seemed to take a bit longer than expected to get our meals.
After dinner, we took the rest of our champagne and continued our celebration at the poolside! I was amazed, I never expected to have such a fabulous dinner and a romantic time at the pool relaxing with my husband.
For the type of place this was I was expecting the bill to be really expensive, but again to my surprise it was very reasonable!
I would recommend this place to anyone that is looking for a wonderful place to visit while in Italy for those special occasions!

Date of visit: August 2012
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Wonderful culinary feast. I went based on reviews I saw here. I love seafood. What a pleasant atmosphere. Live music added to the ambience. When I get married again...I would do it here. The artwork is beautiful. I had the Catalan lobster exceptional beyond compare. I dined outside by the pool. Very reasonable prices for the quality of food. I love, love eating outside with a gentle breeze, a little wine and exceptional food. I went home feeling full, warm and happy. I would come here again. Next time I want to bring my kids. They will appreciate the live music and quality food. Such a good vibe here, I recommend to the discerning palate. The service was impeccable. The staff so very friendly and helpful. They actually know the food and have opinions on what is good, and are very fluent with the wine menu. I would recommend this if you are dining solo or with a big family. Eat family style order and share so you can try everything. Eat outside or inside great atmosphere, friendly service. They go above and beyond making you feel at home. They are attentive checking on you while you wait for your dinner to be prepared. Truly authentic Italian food. What a find. I can't wait to go back and try the Tortelli al Tartufo. I recommend trying a couple dishes and bring the rest home for later. I made the mistake of not bringing a dessert home because I was full. When I dine solo I usually get two entrees with dessert and take home what I can't finish. I am so happy I found Mareluna. What a find. I will be back.

Date of visit: April 2013