B&B Magic(Dozza)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 12, 2011

I stayed at Farm Stay Italy for about a week total with my mother and young daughter. I tacked it onto the end of our Italy trip which was perfect... allowed us to unwind after quite a bit of traveling. The farm itself is so beautiful, the scenery is unbelievably picturesque. Victoria is a wonderful cook and a perfect hostess. The little girls are so charming. My daughter made very quick friends with them.

The farm is conveniently located if you want to take day trips. We didn't have a car but we still made it to Rimini for one of the days.

If you are considering this place at all, just do yourself a favor and book it.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank adogg1219
Reviewed June 7, 2011

This is one place I always remember for the sweet memories, went there with my gf and it was not difficult to find when driving by our rented car.. the farm is near to the nearest train station, abt 15 minutes drive and Victoria offers pick-ups..

I must say Victoria and Davide has a lovely family, the two little girls are so cute.. hope they grow up to be just as lovely.. I remember their family dog dusty, so cute indeed..During the farmstay, stayed for 2 nights, did some vegetable plucking, checking out the giant pigs, had wine tasting at a nearby winery in the morning, visited dozza castle.. honestly should have been there during spring or summer instead cos the winter is not forgiving, did little back then..

Go ahead and enjoy a touch of local Italian family warmth and farm stay, I still remember trying something new.. oh yes.. it was Italian cow heart.. highly recommended by Davide =)

Room Tip: Email Victoria thats the best way
  • Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KevWong
Reviewed April 30, 2011

This stay exceed all expectations -a real little gem. You are very warmly welcomed and feel like part of the family - they have 2 very charming daughters, 2cats , 3dogs plus the cows and goats and growing all sorts of vegetables and of course grapes. WE climbed up the back of the farm to the town of Dozza which itself is a well kept secret -we visited it daily plus visited the Fortress which is a must or just walk around the town -they have a small shop for provisions and a cake shop. Just down the road from the farm is a excellent winery and you get to taste before you buy .When your there ask about their music - we only found out on our last night - they put on a lovely BBQ and made some local flat bread. Lovely stay with a lovely family.

• Stayed: May 2010
1  Thank jabiru550
Reviewed August 19, 2010

Charming, hospitable, comfortable - Victoria and Davide tick all the right boxes. My room overlooked breathtaking views of the valley. Perfect bed, perfect temperature, great bathroom, great breakfasts, great conversations. An amazing cookery and lunch with Davide's parents. I am returning for more this autumn.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank meisinyeow
Reviewed June 29, 2010

We had a great time at Farm Stay Italy!! Victoria and Davide and the children welcomed us into their home and allowed us to share a slice of real Italian life. The area is beautiful in a valley full of vineyards and the village nearby is charming. There is plenty to do and see, especially if you have a vehicle to make day trips. We visited Venice, San Marino, Florence and Bologna. Dinner on the farm was fresh and delicious, and it was a real treat to have home cooked meals. Definitely recommended!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple