Ravaglia Grande(Dozza)(Great Value!)
$67
TripAdvisor
B&B Magic(Dozza)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 19, 2010

Charming, hospitable, comfortable - Victoria and Davide tick all the right boxes. My room overlooked breathtaking views of the valley. Perfect bed, perfect temperature, great bathroom, great breakfasts, great conversations. An amazing cookery and lunch with Davide's parents. I am returning for more this autumn.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank meisinyeow
Reviewed June 29, 2010

We had a great time at Farm Stay Italy!! Victoria and Davide and the children welcomed us into their home and allowed us to share a slice of real Italian life. The area is beautiful in a valley full of vineyards and the village nearby is charming. There is plenty to do and see, especially if you have a vehicle to make day trips. We visited Venice, San Marino, Florence and Bologna. Dinner on the farm was fresh and delicious, and it was a real treat to have home cooked meals. Definitely recommended!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2010

My partner and I prefer not to stay in hotels when we travel. Where possible, we choose to stay with local families in homestays or guesthouses. Our stay with Victoria and family was exactly what we were after.

We loved coming 'home' after our days exploring the area. Our room was very comfortable and overlooked the neighboring vineyards. Breakfast was more than enough and it was a treat to be so close to Bologna, Imola, beautiful Dozza.

If we get the chance to return, we will definitely stay with this wonderful family again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sadiedaly
Reviewed August 2, 2009

I spent a week at Farm Stay Italy in Dozza in September 2008 and loved it so much I returned for a long weekend in March 2009! When I went for the first time I went with my brother and we hired a car, which was really useful if you want to see more of the area (we had a day trip to Venice and also to Bologna) but by far the best part of our stay was the way the family welcomed us into their home and involved us in their daily lives; a fantastic cooking lesson with Nonna (gran) making all kinds of pasta, eating dinner al fresco in the beautiful countryside, going shopping in the local market, spending an evening at the Festa delle Arzdore (a festival celebrating housewives - they had cooked ragu for the whole village!). If you walk up to Dozza village there is an interesting little castle with regional wine tasting. Definately a food and drink theme developing here...!! Farm Stay Italy is great for a single person, but also couples and families (Victoria and Davide have two lovely daughters). This is the real, unspoilt Italian life and by staying here you can experience it. It is so relaxing but there is also plenty to see and do if you want it. Have a look on 'Farm Stay Italy' on Facebook for photos. Highly recommended!!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed June 27, 2009

My boyfriend and I stayed at this cozy family farm house for two nights and had a really nice time. The room is comfortable and stylishly decorated. The hosts were very friendly and hospitable. The room had a gorgeous view of vineyards and surrounding farmland. One of the nights we had dinner with the family where there was an abundance of fresh vegetables picked from their garden that day. There's also a fantastic patio outdoors for al fresco dining when the weather is nice. There is wireless internet available for those who want to bring their own computers, which we found useful. Overall a wonderful and relaxing farm stay experience! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple