“wonderful dinner”
Review of L'Approdo

L'Approdo
Reserve with
L'Approdo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Sandrigo
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Perth, Australia
“wonderful dinner”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We spent a great dinner with friends in that restaurant in the last summer with a great choice of fish and meat solutions and a very professional service.
Very good option if you want eat fresh and well done fish with a confortable range of prices.
Good good good!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank ferdinando b
aiglo72, Proprietario at L'Approdo, responded to this review, October 21, 2013

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
“Nice, classy and charming”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

One of the best restaurants I have ever visited. The food is absolutely tasty and the atmosphere is nice, classy and charming, not to mention the decoration which has been meticulously chosen and everything is just the perfect match.

Visited June 2013
aiglo72, Proprietario at L'Approdo, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
thanks for to visit in my restaurant.Angelo
London, United Kingdom
“What a meal”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have been to quite a few Italian restaurants and always wondered how they can expect anyone to eat an Antipasti, a primi, a secondi and a desert but since going to L'Approdo for an almost 4 hour dinner with friends and I have found out. We had just seafood which was excellent but the rest of the menu (and there was a wide selection) looked like it would be worth another visit. I started with Scallops in brandy, then primi of lobster Linguine between 2 (half a lobster each), then we had some sharer secondi of Catalan seafood which was a selection of crustacea (incl more lobster!) with fresh veg, followed by Fritto misto - selection of all type of fish, shellfish and sage in a light tempura-ish coating. We also got a bonus platter of local miniature scallop thingies (My Italian is not great so I might have misunderstood exactly what I was eating but it was all exceptionally good.), again in local season.
Service was great, front of house very friendly and accommodating of non-Italian speakers, even the chef came out to see how we were enjoying our dinner.
Wine matches we had were very good and reasonably priced. More an eating venue than a bar hence the average rating for the bar, but I'm sure they'd be welcoming for people having a light bite at the bar. Cost for our huge meal incl at least 3 bottles of wine (that I can remember), digestifs & 2 lobsters was about €75 a head but I reckon you could eat a normal sized (for me!) 3 course dinner with wine for less than half that.
Definitely one to visit when in the region - worth making a special diversion for when travelling between Venice and Verona.

• Visited May 2013
aiglo72, Proprietario at L'Approdo, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thanks for to visit in my restaurant.ANGELO
Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Trip to Italy”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great place to eat!!! Specially if you are a seafoodlover !!!! Everything is 100% fresh! Highly recommend it!!! Good luck and many blessings

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Mamita2626
aiglo72, Proprietario at L'Approdo, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Bassano Del Grappa, Italy
“Excellent Seafood (and more) Restaurant - A must if visiting the Veneto”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We came here for my mother in law's birthday dinner while my parent's in law were visiting and what an absolute treat. Having spoken with the restaurant staff about their various serious dietary restrictions - the list of what can be eaten is much shorter than the list of what cannot - they could not do enough to meet our needs. What a welcome change.
We ate wonderful fresh seafood starters, the most exquisite lobster pasta I have ever eaten and oven roasted turbot followed by a mix of sorbets. Not only for fish lovers as my father in law ate a dish of cured meats, burrata fresh from Puglia and steak and thoroughly enjoyed them.
I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting to eat well and enjoy a friendly and accomodating atmosphere.
Thank you to everyone at L'Approdo for making this a wonderful evening!

• Visited February 2013