See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2019

Reading some of the reviews was a bit worrying but wanted to be out of the center and close to where I needed to be. I was very much surprised with the hotel the staff are very pleasant especially Francesca. The hotel does not have the latest interior designs but it is very clean the rooms are massive food is good and I will visit again.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
AlbertoP3613, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at AS Hotel Sempione Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Alexander A,

Thank you for your positive feedback.
It is a pleasure reading you gave us the opportunity to test by yourself cleaning of our rooms and the professionalism of our staff.
Came back soon to visit us, you are welcome!
Best Regards,

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Experience will not repeat, everything was bad, there is no interest and no care of the rooms and pictures in the Internet does not resemble the reality at all, the price is not suitable for the residence definitively .... I do not recommend visiting him permanently. Attached picture is for the bathroom is dead and does not drain water.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
AlbertoP3613, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at AS Hotel Sempione Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

Dear Guest,

I am sorry that some services were not up to your expectations.
I ask you to tell your complaints immediately to our persons in charge so that we can check what happens and take directly action to give you the right satisfaction.
I hope you will give us a future opportunity to provide you a new experience at our Hotel and we ‘ll do our best to satisfy your expectations.

Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

I've been here just for overnight .I choose the hotel because of its proximity to the fair Rho- Milano. Seen from outside it doesn't look 4 stars hotel but what a surprise when I go into my triple room(114), really comfortable ,big bathroom with double shower box and basin with double taps. Very helpful staff and good breakfast. We have a dinner at the hotel's restaurant and it was delicious.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank juliettageorgie
Alberto P, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at AS Hotel Sempione Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Not what I expected when I booked a room for my business trip.
The rooms can be also rented for a few hours only. Their website certainly did not advertise it and I would avoid it if I knew. Unfortunately there was nothing else available in the area due to a high demand during a fair.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Alberto P, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at AS Hotel Sempione Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you for sharing your experience during your stay at As Hotel Sempione Fiera.

I am sorry that some services were not up to your expectations.

I hope you will give us a future opportunity to provide you a new experience at our Hotel and we‘ll do our best to satisfy your expectations.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 14, 2018

perfect room, friendly staff, excellent price/quality ratio, we have been there for the second time in a couple of months and everything was perfect as usual; the hotel offers you a parking place for free also

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Alberto P, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at AS Hotel Sempione Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Dear Francesco U,

thank you so much for your kind review. I’m glad our services are defined perfect. Just second time? I hope to see you often.

Best regards.