See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

I've been going to this place with my family since I was young, mainly for lunch/dinner. I also have been travelling a lot, and this place is still the most delicious restaurant I've been to. GO THERE!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2016

We stayed in this hotel in july. I don't know what the prices are out of season, but we payed really a lot for a not so special hotel. Especially compared to other places we stayed at in sardinia for almost half the price and good quality.
The way up there is quite long, but the benifit is a peaceful location.
Our room was spacious and clean, the bathroom huge, but with a small shower.
We didn't like the quality of the bed, too thin and hard.
Breakfast was nothing special.
In the evening there can be some noise in the room from the restaurant.
The location of the swimmingpool is disappointing, at the back of the hotel, with some noise from the kitchen. Loungers around the pool may have been more comfortable (pillows for example).
Service is very kind and you can get fairly priced drinks from the bar all day.
A special note about the restaurant: it was delicious!!!
As for the hotel, all in all we expected more for the price we payed.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank saraI22014
Reviewed June 16, 2016

From the time I walked into the hotel and met Enzo and Fulvia, I knew that I would never forget my stay at their hotel. I stayed 4 nights and every day was a pleasure. The location is absolutely fabulous. It's a resort-type of hotel located a little up in the mountains so the surrounding is very peaceful, panoramic with views of the mountains and sea, and believe me, glorious expecially at night to see so many stars. My room had a view of the mountains and pool and was very spacious, clean with a very comfortable bed, free wifi and air conditioning.

Enzo and Fulvia treated me like family. They have such love and passion for what they do that they will go out of their way to make sure that anything you desire will be achieved. For example, I really wanted to try a special dish only found in Sardinia and Enzo did his best to find it for me. I was totally impressed and the dish was incredibly delicious!

One evening I participated in the "pranzo", which was a true culinary experience, both in flavor and presentation. Fulvia is an incredible chef! I decided to pick the fish pranzo and I can't tell you how many traditional dishes of Sardinia that were being served one after the other that I was totally impressed. It was an incredible experience which I will never forget and the price was absolutely more than fair!

I believe that this was the perfect hotel for me and that the hosts Enzo and Fulvia will always be remembered as my new adopted family in Sardinia!!!!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Loretta M
Reviewed August 14, 2015 via mobile

Enjoyed a great meal here - a simple choice fish, meat or mixed. I took the fish and my wife had the meat. Very reasonable price, fresh, tasty and so much food. The owner is very accommodating - doesn't really speak English so was a good opportunity to practice our German. Make sure you eat after 8 in the summer, so that you are not bothered by wasps.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2015

We only stayed here for dinner.
It is nicely situated against the hills. Very nice reception by the owner. There is no menu. You will be asked what you do not like and the rest is a surprise. And a good one!
Very refined small dishes; top quality and not expensive at all.

Date of stay: July 2015