Stayed for two nights on business and ran a training event in the neighbouring meeting rooms. The whole area is a new suburb if Milan and has a very nice and safe feel about it. Hotel is OK and I had a large suit style although disappointing mini bar and no iron. Wifi was good and gym small but serviceable. Biggest gripe is the temperature. My room reached 30c in the morning facing the sun and even with the window wide open all day it was only 25c by 5 o'clock. Air con isn't switched on in winter - 30c winter!!!??? Staff and food very good despite the above, stayed as convenient for work. Very close to Linate and about 30 mins to the centre of town. Would have been a higher rating if they had started the air con!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with exceptional comfort, attentive service, and charming scenery with a stay at the NH Milano 2. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Milano 2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Milano 2 Hotel Segrate
- Jolly Hotel Milan
- NH Milano 2 Milan/Segrate