Room 105, 19th October.
I checked in quite late, and managed to make it to the bar area just before closing.
Nice cold beer served with nuts - this gave me the impression that it was very much a conference hotel. Décor is functional, corporate - as long as you understand that.
Room was small, with a shower, no bath. Not much in the way of a duvet, just a sheet and a half cover.
I slept OK, one plane turning right out of Linate came overhead and it was certainly noisy. Apart from that not too much disturbance.
Breakfast room OK, some nice items and service was fine.
Check out good, helpful advice about catching the bus.
Overall OK, for a very conference orientated hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with exceptional comfort, attentive service, and charming scenery with a stay at the NH Milano 2. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your NH Milano 2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Milano 2 Hotel Segrate
- Jolly Hotel Milan
- NH Milano 2 Milan/Segrate