“cooking class in lyon”

Delicieusement Votre
More attraction details
Owner description: Cooking courses in lyon to bring you the pleasure of discovering, learning and tastingdo you want to expand your cooking skills and have fun while doing it ? Are you a beginner or a gourmet ? Do you want to treat yourself, your family and friends to delicious recipes ?
Plymouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“cooking class in lyon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

we had a great time learning the intricacies of French Cuisine. The chef was very patient and helpful and the atmosphere was relaxed. We'll do it again!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Youngromantic

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a French Cooking in LYON!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

I've travelled with my family this year to Lyon. A friend of mine in France gave me a coupon for this cooking workshop, he knows that my wife is crazy about french patisseries, so we went. The class was given in English and the chef i remember her name is Aurelie is a very interesting person and her manages to make the class so fun. I don't know any thing about cooking but i can easily understand her. After we got home i baked macaron by myself for my wife and she's surprised and so happy about this trip.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Mike591
Lyon, France
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Delightful cooking school”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

We went here with a group from work as a teambuilding exercise. The owner/chef/instructor did a great job making it fun, facile movement between French and English, and of course the food was great too.

Visited April 2012