Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Body Massage

Amazing Massage, delivered in a clean environment. Staff were extremely friendly and most... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
seemz79
Greater London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Amazing massage and beautiful people delivering it

I went to Nin massage on my first day in Phuket to do a gel manicure followed by a foot massage... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
MarinaC830
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Phuket
from $21.05
from $77.71
from $36.43
from $64.11
More Info
All reviews full body her hair braided aloe vera during our stay on trip advisor lovely ladies clean place great service recommend this place body scrub my partner professional service karon masseuse neck oil gel
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

Went there today, had a foot massage which also included them doing my legs, shoulders, hands, back and head...end up get the ear spa as well! brilliant place, nice staff and spotless!

I’ll be going back as still over a week of the holiday remaining!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

We went 2 days, foot massage and herbal compress. Herbal much better than foot massage but no complaints. We visited with a baby and she was sleeping. They arranged a couch for her to continue sleeping and when she woke up, she was entertained by the staff very nicely. Thank you

Reviewed December 28, 2019

I had my feet done and my hubby had a massage and both treatments were great, we will be going back in a couple of days for couples massage. Price is much the same as most places but I would recommend this place for better treatment and service.

Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I visited multiple times and found each treatment to be outstanding. Prices are the same everywhere in Karon but the quality and cleanliness sets this place apart.

Reviewed December 26, 2019

We sought this place out based on the excellent reviews and we were not disappointed. We opted for the basic oil massage and were very pleased. Would highly recommend.