Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Vio.com
Trip.com
$117
Fully refundable before Mon, Apr 22
Breakfast included
1,551 results
All reviews ling ling swim up bar southern end the ground floor direct access to the beach pool area beach front fantastic location across the road egg station sun loungers two chefs sea view buffet breakfast pool towels the hustle and bustle karon
Selected filters
997 - 1,002 of 1,551 reviews
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Cannot fault the location. On the beach which was not only convenient but provided a complete beach holiday experience. Unfortunately there were negatives which I feel if attended to, the hotel could be excellent: the rooms are outdated, dark from poor lighting and have musty smell. The corridors are also dark and outdated and the outside building in need of paint. Breakfasts were average and despite the staff being friendly and helpful they appeared unsupervised and inexperienced. There is only paid Wifi available which was inconvenient. I had the impression that budget was on the agenda. Despite the negatives which are cosmetic, I would definitely recommend the hotel as we had an overall good stay.

Date of stay: December 2012
2  Thank Robyn B
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I had a great stay at this place in 2004. The staff is friendly and welcoming. I love the view from the room and the location is fantastic, bring right on the beach. Although the facility is a bit dated but clean and tidy.

Date of stay: January 2012
3  Thank Jeffrey_stc
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Karon Beach resort is truly a great stay. I have stayed at this place any times between 2000-2012. The first experience is the staff, the welcome and the good feeling of being comfortable. The rooms are not big though but for sure enough for your sunny stay in Phuket. The pool area and pool is great and just 30 meters walk from the pool does the see offer you great snorkeling. This hotel is the only hotel truly on the beach in Karon. Food is good, staff is great, price is good value and I never left this place with any negative fellings, not one single time of the 11 stays I have had with them. Show them my picture and send them my best regards and you four sure have a pleasant laugh bach.

Room tip: I always stayed here in room 118, 119 or 120. Right in front of the pool but still private.
Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 101donesofar
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Loved this place for its smaller, intimate feeling. Stayed a week with family and were greeted by the same staff every day, so made it feel like being part of the family. The staff got to know our names and always smiled. The location was also fantastic, being right on the beach so could choose between hotel pool or beach with locals.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the ground floor so you can go straight to the pool from your room
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank karyneb8
Reviewed November 22, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Karon Beach Resort for three nights at the beginning of our Phuket holiday to celebrate our wedding anniversary. It was a fantastic location, right on the beach with amazing views. The service was impeccable, the best we've experienced. The room was comfortable, bathroom a bit dated but very clean and tidy. We liked the idea of 15min free internet if you choose to help save the environment by not changing sheets daily! Within walking distance to restaurants and markets, although Karon Beach is massive so as long as you love walking you can go anywhere in Karon! Right in front of the resort on the beach is a massage place which is cheap and so good, the ladies are lovely! The aircon was quite noisy but we found that everywhere we went, so bring earplugs if you are a very light sleeper like my husband!

Room tip: All rooms appear to have a similar outlook at size
Date of stay: November 2012