Review Highlights

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
pedah87
New York City, New York
via mobile
Highly recommend for tailored clothing

Reviewed April 9, 2019
Harry M

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Karon Beach
from $11.41
More Info
from $56.47
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had three suits made and was not disappointed. Although my time-line was limited, John worked diligently to have them ready. Even when I asked for some minor adjustments last minute, John had the made and personally delivered them to my rental house. Wonderful individual, who takes pride in his work. I would highly recommend to any who wish to have suits made while in phuket. Great pricing and quality.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed April 9, 2019

John was fantastic. He was incredibly thorough while we designed the suite and shirts. His knowledge and experience was obvious from the outset, pairing great colours together and styling something very unique for me. I am very happy with the outcome and recommend anyone to visit.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed January 24, 2019

Me and my husband has been customers for 7 years. Leatherjackets,suits, shirts etc. Everything has been TOPQUALITY! Warmly recommed<3

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed May 1, 2018

My husband had two suits stiched here last month as well as two shirts and wow, they have come out amazing! We were only there for a week so we weren’t sure we would have enough time to get something made but they assured us it would be absolutely fine and they were right, all deadlines were met promptly and the two suits were ready within days. In fact he only really wanted one but because the first suit was so superb he decided to get another. Honest Tailor’s, great price and perfectly made stylish suits and shirts, don’t pass by the opportunity if you are in the area to pop in! Would definitely go back.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

You can not get a better guy than John and David. Good service and the dresses are good quality. Highly recommend John

Date of experience: April 2018
Bibin S, Guest Relations Manager at John Collection, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2018

Dear Martin E,

Thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. see you soon