Tripadvisor
Karon Beach
Open today: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing tours and best prices!

We found Mimi on tripadvisor and contacted her on WhatsApp she sent us details on the tours we were... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
sharon t
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The BEST Tours, the BEST Service, GREAT Prices! Thank you Mimi Xx

Reviewed January 15, 2020
MrsSPHolmes
Roade, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Phuket
from $49.58
from $20.95
from $63.80
from $41.31
More Info
All reviews green elephant james bond island elephant sanctuary phi phi booking tours for making our holiday island trips pleasure meeting genuine person weather report return taxi khai island word of mouth big budha maya bay patak road city tour
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2020

Well I don't really know where to start, we booked in advance all of our tours through Mimi after finding her here on tripadvisor.. Mimi is so helpful finding the right trips for you, she's friendly and accommodating, and all of her trips are amazing value for money!

We booked, ATV adventure and visit to the Big Buddha - 2 day + overnight around 11 islands including James Bond and stayed overnight in Phi Phi - Half day cookery school - Green Elephant Sanctuary - Full day sea fishing - Half day city tour! All of these were totally amazing, smooth transfers, great service and made our holiday to Phuket a total awesome experience.

We are already planning our 2021 holiday so Mimi, thank you so very much for making our holiday such a memorable experience and we'll be in touch to book again. xx

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 9, 2020

For my birthday, my partner took me to Thailand. We met Mimi when seeking out affordable excursions in Phuket and she was amazing. She got us the best prices that we have seen and was a delight to interact with. Mimi you have left a lasting impression on me and my now fiancé and I want to thank you for making my birthday and engagement day a memorable one.

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank sasheena91
Reviewed December 22, 2019 via mobile

I can recommend this company and Mimi to all of you! We were on Similan Islands and are really satisfacted! Great Staff and organisation during the trip. Enough time to take the photos, swimming, sunbathing, but also visiting view points on the Islands. Different order of visited Islands that in the other companies offer so you will avoid crowded beaches. Wonderful places to snorkeling! Hope to see you soon Mimi ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank 426joannaw
Reviewed December 6, 2019

We stayed at the centara just around the corner from mimis and we heard off trip advisor she was good so we got in touch before we flew out through face book messenger and we went to see her when we arrived and mimi was so professional and she gave us great options on trips , so we booked phi phi island VIP which was amazing and she said our guide would look after us and Jackie chan did we were 6 brits with 30 or so Russians but it was great so we then booked a private taxi to the night markets and some sights in the day aswell it was £26 for 6 hour for 5 of us and it was great to .
So if you visit karon be sure to find mimi shes by two chefs in karon tell her mister mark sent you

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank MARKANDPAULINE52
Reviewed November 18, 2019 via mobile

I found Mimi through TripAdvisor and what a find it was, I contacted her by what's app a few days before traveling she provided us with so much information which allowed us to take time in the comfort of our own home to decide what we wanted to do rather than being rushed into things.
Mimi came to our hotel the morning after we arrived and discussed a plan for our trip she gave us fantastic recommendations/ discounts for James Bond island, Phi Phi islands,Private Phuket city tour, Big budha, & Phuket weekend markets(by Mimi's husband), Green Elephant Sanctuary & ATV's. The price was almost half what other internet tour sites were offering. Don't go with anyone else Mimi is a very kind honest hard-working genuine person who really takes care of her clients she even checks the weather report before booking our trips. Check out her website mimiontour.com I would high recommend Mimi It was such a pleasure meeting her and her husband. Definitely recommend to anyone visiting Patong/karon. thank you for making this a memorable trip

Date of experience: November 2019