“Excellent Meixcan food”
Review of La Taqueria

La Taqueria
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
La Taqueria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Excellent Meixcan food”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I've been here twice with friends, the drinks were excellent, the food was spectacular. Most important the service was very attentive, checkign if we needed more of anything and the food came fast. I like the decoration, its nothing fancy but it transports you to Mexico. Despite this place being a few meters from a very bussy street its quiet and amazing! Go go go !

• Visited September 2013

Barcelona, Spain
“Where to eat superb Mexican food, with the kids, in St Cugat”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This restaurant is a family run business and you feel at home as soon as you walk through the door.
We usually order the Nachos - real cheese binding the Nachos together (with the Jalapeños on the side) for the 4 of us and then a main dish which could be Burrito or Fajitos. We also order a salad of tomatoes with cilantro and guacamole. The quality vs. price is excellent.
The cocktails are superb (Margarita and Mojitos are speciality of the house) and a great price too 5€.
The kids are made to feel special and can reach into the candy basket on their way out and grab a handful of toffees!
The Staff are attentive, kind with kids and don't get stressed when everybody is talking and the Mariachi (only on Fri and Sat) are playing.
The main restaurant is cosy and there is a covered open area at the back, which is ideal for big groups.
It is hard to find, if you are not from St Cugat or new to the area, but it is worth searching for! Just off the main pedestrian carrer Sta. Maria, on Carrer del Torrent de la Bomba, 22 in between an old fashioned Andaluz Taverna and a Menorcan restaurant T: 936 75 94 52

• Visited November 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Authentic and fun”
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Nice little restaurant with covered patio with heaters for the warmer evenings.

I had queso fundido - cheese fondue - to start which was lovely and pollo mole - chicken in a chocolate sauce - for main course. After the initial taste bud shock I actually really enjoyed this dish although I did add a bit of salt to taste.

But fit me what I liked about this place wad the owner and staff, they were knowledgeable and friendly and that is why I went back the next week.

Barcelona, Spain
“Probably the best Mexican food I had since I moved to Spain 2 years ago.”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

The title of my review says it all. Since I moved to Barcelona, about 2 years ago, I found it really hard to get nice Mexican food. Finding La Taqueria really made my day. It seems like all the dishes are prepared on the spot and all the ingredients are fresh.
I had guacamole as a starter and mixed fajitas as a main. The guacamole was to die for, and the fajitas smelled amazing when they were put on the table.
Oh, and the prices are really good and affordable.
I made up my mind, this is the place I will go to when I crave for some nice Mexican food!

• Visited September 2012