“The best "Escalivada"”
Review of Braseria La Bolera

Braseria La Bolera
Reserve with
Braseria La Bolera is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

It is a great restaurant to eat typical Catalan kitchen. The meat and vegetables are cooked with coal fire. The service is great and waiters are quick and kind. I really advice to ask Escalivada because is the best one i ever ate. I also reccommend to ask for rabbit liver.

1  Thank Txuzinho

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I was in Sant Cugat on Business this week. What a gret town. Fun to walk around, to check out the shops, the Monastary, and then it has La Bolera. I originally thought there was a connection to Bolero and it's actually a connection to Bowling. I arrived early for Spain at around 8PM so I was the first in the resteraunt. The service was prompt and friendly. I was actually served by mutliple people during the night. The food was local Catalan. I had the spanish sausage and grilled asparagus. I also ordered a special dish which was lamb, carrots and onion. The taste was good but the meat was meager. I really enjoyed the tomatoe and oil on bread. It was great with the spanish sausage plate. The experience was positive enough that I brought back a business partner for dinner the following night. It was interesting to see a person from Spain struggling with the menu as it was in Catalan. I learned something there about the multiple languages in Spain. They did have the menu in english.
Overall a very good experience. I would have given La Bolera 4 stars had I not been disappointed in the lamb stew.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Lots of food. Very nice wait staff, didn't let the meat rest before putting on plate. Bled all over other items.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

A big and busy restaurant. Family feel. Wide selection of simple and fresh grilled meats, sausage and hams with simple sides. Multi language menu and happy staff made this English speaking couples meal easy and enjoyable. A big wine menu at reasonable prices. We would dine hear again.

Reviewed December 16, 2010

Simple and delicious Catalan food - lamb (xai), steak (entrecot) and sausages (butifarra) & red house wine are excellent as are grilled vegetables and deserts (home-made profiteroles).