“Pretty impressed”
Review of Sugoi

Sugoi
Reserve with
Sugoi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2016

My daughter and I got Sugoi to go the other day. As she goes to bed early it stayed in the car (only for a bit) and then the fridge until the evening. She really wanted japanese for dinner but honestly after sitting the entire afternoon I thought it would be quite bad.....was I wrong!! It was delicious and fresh despite the wait. I can't even imagine what it would have been like right out of the kitchen. By far the best take away japanese I have ever had...and I have had ALOT! Bravo Sugoi!

Reviewed December 30, 2015

I cannot count the number of times I have been here. Every time, I walk out satisfied.
The dishes are always served with the same care and attention to detail. They make an effort to innovate and always use very high quality ingredients.

The wine list is excellent. Especially if you like Riesling with Japanese food, you will agree. I would like to be able to order Riesling by the glass :-).

Occasionally, I have heard comments from friends that this place is good, but expensive. I could not disagree more. When I have lunch/dinner at a restaurant, I want to walk out with a smile on my face. This restaurant achieves just that...Every time. Therefore, I cannot comment on the prices, because I don't think it is relevant.

Well done guys. See you again soon!

Reviewed September 5, 2015 via mobile

Whilst food is tasty and reasonably priced, that's all this restaurant has to offer.

Unfortunately it's one of these places where one gets the feeling that the customer is the least important figure in the room: when booking a table you'll be bound to select a very specific timing and there will be no table-choosing albeit having an empty room to yourselves. Walk-in's however seem to have a better experience.

Not likely to find us or our friends there anytime soon until they step it up a notch.

Reviewed June 3, 2015 via mobile

The best Japanese outside of Barcelona. A bit pricey but worth the quality, even the Barça players dine here . A great place.

Average: 35€ /person

Reviewed April 25, 2015 via mobile

Food amazing, very original dishes with great flavour.
A bit expensive but it is worth it if you are a goody.