“I always walk out with a smile”
Review of Sugoi

Sugoi
Reserve with
Sugoi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2015

I cannot count the number of times I have been here. Every time, I walk out satisfied.
The dishes are always served with the same care and attention to detail. They make an effort to innovate and always use very high quality ingredients.

The wine list is excellent. Especially if you like Riesling with Japanese food, you will agree. I would like to be able to order Riesling by the glass :-).

Occasionally, I have heard comments from friends that this place is good, but expensive. I could not disagree more. When I have lunch/dinner at a restaurant, I want to walk out with a smile on my face. This restaurant achieves just that...Every time. Therefore, I cannot comment on the prices, because I don't think it is relevant.

Well done guys. See you again soon!

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed September 5, 2015 via mobile

Whilst food is tasty and reasonably priced, that's all this restaurant has to offer.

Unfortunately it's one of these places where one gets the feeling that the customer is the least important figure in the room: when booking a table you'll be bound to select a very specific timing and there will be no table-choosing albeit having an empty room to yourselves. Walk-in's however seem to have a better experience.

Not likely to find us or our friends there anytime soon until they step it up a notch.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed June 3, 2015 via mobile

The best Japanese outside of Barcelona. A bit pricey but worth the quality, even the Barça players dine here . A great place.

Average: 35€ /person

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed April 25, 2015 via mobile

Food amazing, very original dishes with great flavour.
A bit expensive but it is worth it if you are a goody.

Reviewed February 6, 2015

Yes its the food, stupid! That's why you go to a restaurant isn't it? The service is a bit abrupt. The ambience a bit sterile. But oh the food. It's fantastic. We had cerviche to start and a sort of seaweed salad. Both glorious. As was the sushi and tataki. One of the best meals I have had in Spain

Date of visit: February 2015