After spending a while trying to find the hotel (hidden behind a dusty carpark off a dual carriageway) and not the most welcoming arrival, we got up to our room and were pleasantly surprised. High, beamed ceilings, in a cool welcoming room. The bar area is good, the pool captures the sun brilliantly. although there aren't many sunbeds, and despite being woken up by the pigeons in the eaves, we enjoyed staying here. Also, only 5-10 mins walk from the main square, and great service from most staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A former palace of the eighteenth century located in the historical and artistic center of the most beautiful cities in the South: Sanlúcar de Barrameda , filled with noble buildings and beautiful wineries set ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Posada de Palacio Gastronomical Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada De Palacio Hotel Sanlucar De Barrameda
- Posada De Palacio Sanlucar Barrameda