We were delighted to make a return visit to this amazing, family hotel. Tastefully furnished and decorated with some exquisite period pieces combined with more modern features, it stands out from the hotel chain experience. So much has improved including extending into the next building to create a second charming entrance and hallway. The new gastropub adjoining the hotel adds to the facilities. The chef is charming and helped us to choose a delicious lunch, served elegently and with some style. The bar manager ensured efficient breakfast service.The evening meal we enjoyed offered a unique contrast to the local bars and restaurants. There are lots of nooks to hide in and idle away the time, in or out of the sun. All in all, this is a special and unique place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A former palace of the eighteenth century located in the historical and artistic center of the most beautiful cities in the South: Sanlúcar de Barrameda , filled with noble buildings and beautiful wineries set ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Posada de Palacio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada De Palacio Hotel Sanlucar De Barrameda
- Posada De Palacio Sanlucar Barrameda