I have stayed at this hotel on a number of occasions, and it is ideal for both business travellers or for a weekend away.
Having done both, for work there is a desk and wifi etc with a comfy bed & clean room. There is a bar & restaurant on the ground floor and its in a reasonably quiet area with other restaurants very near by - what more could you want?
For the weekend away, it is just on the out skirts of Paris within a 5 minute walk to the subway/metro station, from there it's about 15/20 minutes to the centre of Paris and everything you want to do.
Prices are not extortionate, but it's not a small B&B type place, so you expect to pay a little more.
With free wifi, a free computer & Xbox in the Lobby area, everyone is happy.
For me (or us) its ideal and highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 133 Rooms, car-park, convention, free wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Paris Sud Porte de Charenton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Paris Charenton Hotel Charenton-Le-Pont
- Novotel Charenton Le Pont
- Charenton-Le-Pont Novotel
- Accor Charenton Le Pont