The room was spacious enough, as was the shower (but there was no door, so water would get all over floor). The bed was weird, it was hard and felt almost hollow.
Not really a ding, just an FYI - no washcloths and no clocks (this was the case in another hotel in Paris as well, so this may be something common and only new to me). I was there for business, so I asked for a wake-up call, which I did not get, so I had 20 minutes to get dressed for my business meeting. The hotel staff did apologize for this and I did receive my wake up calls on the next 2 mornings (and they called me to make sure that I got them). They also comped one of my meals for missing the wake up call on that first morning.
I also put the 'do not disturb' sign out on my door one day, because I did not want my room cleaned and they entered and cleaned it anyway - which I did not appreciate.
Overall, the room was clean and I wasn't uncomfortable in the room, so I hate to give them 2 stars, but missing the wake up call really annoyed me. I expected more from a business hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 133 Rooms, car-park, convention, free wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and ACCOR so you can book your Novotel Paris Sud Porte de Charenton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Paris Charenton Hotel Charenton-Le-Pont
- Novotel Charenton Le Pont
- Charenton-Le-Pont Novotel
- Accor Charenton Le Pont