“Clean, friendly, excellent food!”

Ristorante del Vecchio Borgo
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Vogogna
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Losone, Switzerland
“Clean, friendly, excellent food!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My dear friend Cindy introduced me to this fantastic, family managed place. The food is excellent, the service so friendly and warm. Can be recommended without hesitation.

• Visited May 2012

Poulsbo, Washington
“I ♥ Vogogna”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have found paradise and Vogogna is it. The most relaxing and peasant time of our trip to Italy. We ate here frequently as it was an easy walk from our hotel room. I met Warsteiner Beer here and since then it has become my favorite. Pleasant people relaxed atmosphere. When I hit the lotto I'm going to go back and live in Vogogna. Good food. I must commend the staff for putting up with us. We didn't know any Italian (my wife knows some German) and they helped us out while we did charades. We had breakfast lunch and dinner here and enjoyed each meal. Wonderful views of The Alps, The Castle, and the town church. Don't tell anyone!

• Visited November 2011
Germany
“Lovely surprise in Vogogna”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

The food is excellent in this charming little restaurant, which is a little off the beaten track (even though its close to the road). This is because although the locals will be aware of it, tourists to the area are not likely to find it unless they explore Vogogna. The prices are good and it really is one of our favourite stops in the area.

Visited June 2012
Perth, Western Australia
“Great food but unpleasant service”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

We liked the food here, the risotto with radicchio and gorgonzole was excellent but overall we were disappointed by the rude service of the young waitress, who seemed more concerned with finishing her shift early. Indeed dessert was not even offered until we asked about it. We felt like we were doing them a favour by being there.

Visited October 2011
Asheville NC
“The best place for a lovely, very Italian lunch”
Reviewed July 9, 2011

I have eaten here too many times to count. Lunch and dinner are always reliably excellent, but the set lunch menu is especially good and a terrific bargain.

• Visited June 2011