Auberge de Noves
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$93
Hotel Akena(Chateaurenard)(Great Value!)
$52
  • Free Internet
$65
$60
$34
Brit Hotel Avignon Sud(Avignon)(Great Value!)
$72
$85
$59
Travelocity
Hotel Cristol(Avignon)(Great Value!)
$55
Travelocity
Ibis Avignon Sud(Avignon)(Great Value!)
$92
$87
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbalconies overlookingswimming poolavignonterracefranceremystplumbingbathrobesgordeseuro
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 5, 2011

I discovered the Auberges de Noves through a friend and will certainly be back. It's a lovely place with wonderful food, great wines and we were thoroughly looked after!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank pguemmer
Reviewed August 3, 2011

My wife and I have just had two idillic nights in this excellent hotel.

From the minute we arrived to the check out nothing was to much trouble smilling faces, excellent advice.

Room comfortable with west facing ballcony for the afternoon sun, detatched pool with shade if your required it, but the best was the food, served with attention without being over bearing on a exqusite terrace.

I have not eaten better for many years, and I eat out a great deal.

Not cheap but if the exchange rate goes back to anything like what it should be and flights into near by airport this could be a frequent long weekend venue pour moi!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank petermaidenhead
Reviewed July 27, 2011

I have stayed countless times in auberge de noves . it feels like home and i always enjoy to organize trips with friends and family there . The lovely 28 room hotel offers great food , excellent wines and a beautiful view and a great setting to explore st remy , avignon , les baux and the luberon .

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank TatjanaSpr
Reviewed July 21, 2011

This has got to be one of the nicest places you can hang out for a few days to relax, eat well, and just enjoy getting your energy back. perfect for a stop over as it is on the highway linking St. Tropez, Nice, and Marseilles with the rest of France. Great for wine tasting visits to the Tavel, Chateauneuf-du-Pape, and Cote du Rhone areas, as well as for sight-seeing in Avignon, Arles, St. Remy, etc. Set on a hill in the midst of lush vegetation. WIth an amazing chef, Robert Lalleman, and excellent service. Lots of little quirks like the gardens are not that well kept up and many small imperfections, but full of soul. A place where it is easy to feel at home. Free wifi which was excellent although connection could be a little bit more powerful. Even comes with two lovely dogs that hand out on the beautiful terrace where meals are served in the summer (and what a terrace). I think only the Hotel Eden in St. Jean Cap Ferrat has a nicer terrace.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank ArtProperty
Reviewed August 28, 2010

This was my second visit. From check in, to check out I felt like a pampered family member. Breakfast was simple but delicious. I never had lunch on the property. Dinner on the terrace was remarkable both in food and wine quality. And the settling. I felt as if I was on a movie set, even the leaves seemed to fall on cue.
And my room, one of the nicest in my travels.
The location is somewhat remote. One night I felt as if I was being watched while alone at the pool. That was rather unsettling.
I need to find out if they are open during the Christmas holidays, how cool that would be.
I can't wait to return
Thanks you for giving me a little peace and quiet in my rushed world.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo