Moulin de la Roque
Hotel Akena(Chateaurenard)(Great Value!)
$56
$49
  • Free Internet
Best Western Hotel Paradou(Montfavet)(Great Value!)
$67
$61
Travelocity
$38
HotelsClick
Brit Hotel Avignon Sud(Avignon)(Great Value!)
$93
$90
$90
$62
Travelocity
Hotel Cristol(Avignon)(Great Value!)
$58
  • Restaurant
All reviewsold millwonderful hostsbeautiful propertyping pongbuy groceriesmodern kitchenbedroom housest remyshort walktowns and villagesspecial weekproviding informationlate octoberbaguettehome cookingrescue dogliving room
Reviewed October 29, 2013

There aren't many people and places that stay with one's memory vividly (and longingly). Gaby and Guy, and their beautiful Moulin de la Roque, are lovingly etched in mine. How lucky we were to have experienced Gaby and Guy's exceptional care and hospitality - and I was cared for the most. I suffered with a most excruciating shoulder pain during our stay, which turned out to be a torn ligament. Gaby took excellent care of me - drove me to the doctor, assisted me while being examined, took me to the pharmacy - all the while of course translating for me as I could not speak the language. At the cottage, Les Olivier, she made sure I was comfortable and had everything I needed. I ended up staying indoors to keep my shoulder immobile for a few days (reducing the pain), which turned out to be the most relaxing and enjoyable time of my 10 weeks in Europe. Despite my injury, my family had a fabulous time, knowing I was in good hands and loving my 'internment'. I was so lucky and immensely pleased that I ended up staying not only in a really beautiful setting, but with the most caring and gracious hosts living in the property - constantly available and extremely helpful, unobtrusively. I will forever miss Gaby, Guy and Les Olivier, but each time I think of them, I feel the same contentment and glow I experienced during my stay at Les Olivier - my heart is alight and I am happy.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jura S
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Upon our arrival we were greeted by our hosts who made us feel so welcome. The photos on the website do not do justice on how beautiful the homes and grounds are. We stayed in Les oliveres , fully equipped, comfortable beds ,great outdoor cooking and dining and a fabulous fireplace. It is very conveniently located of the highway and close to a small little town. We would definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My family which consisted of 10 met in Noves Province to celebrate a 60th Birthday. We stayed at the Moulin for a week and had a magnifiscent time. The estate is located in a quite, serene location with beautiful gardens, fig trees, huge lawn and walking trails. Most enjoyable was the dining table located on the terrace on which we were able to dine al fresco or simply hang out with family members bonding while sipping on delicious wines from France after a full day of touring. What a treat! Guy and Gaby were delightful, perfect hosts and helped in making our stay a memorable one. Our accommodation in Les Cigales was charming and for the most part well-equipped.

Another moment of joy was a a 5-10 min walk into a small village that is quaint to purchase the delicious bakery items that were freshly made every day. This is a perfect location for seeing the sights of southern France as many are within an hour or so. We as a family are quite happy that this site was chosen to celebrate such an occasion.

Guy and Gaby's story is one that let's you believe that dreams come through as in finding one another in France they have created a special place and continue to enhance the beauty of their found treasure. I'm grateful that we found the Moulin or maybe it found us! I wish them the best in pursuing their future dreams and sharing with all travellers who will cross their path. I highly recommend the Moulin.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2013

My wife and I, her dad and her cousin stayed the last week in August. It was a wonderful stay. We felt very much at home. Guy and Gaby are superb hosts and their staff is excellent. My wife's family lives 10 mins from Moulin de la Roque and they were equally impressed w all it has to offer. I can't remember when I have relaxed more and I certainly slept better than I have in a long time. We look forward to our next visit. Fred & Valerie. RI. USA

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We stayed at the Moulin for one week in August and had a wonderful time. The estate is even more beautiful than the pictures; it is impeccably maintained and our two units were charming, perfectly clean, and well-equipped for cooking. Guy and Gaby were helpful with travel information, made a few phone calls for us and spoke on our behalf, and welcomed us in every way. The charming local town of Noves is a short walk from the estate and is close to major roads and many interesting travel destinations. I will definitely stay there again if I am lucky enough to be back in that area of France. The Moulin is pure paradise!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family