“Beautiful Miracle” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 5 things to do in Velleron
Miami Beach, Florida
“Beautiful Miracle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

It has taken me several weeks to understand why this was such a unique experience, and the words finally arrived: the Luberon Biking team is what happens when thousands of years of Mediterranean grace, passion, and brotherly love meet the principles of luxury British hoteliers. I appreciate this encounter of traditions is a bit unexpected in France, but it is the real deal. Hubert and his team provide a level of personalized, well-mannered, and knowledgable service worthy of the old Savoy, but infused with the easy charm, conviction, and personal touch I associate with ancient inns throughout the old Chemin of St Jacques.

Visited August 2013

Ancaster
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Happy days”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

We travelled through Provence for two weeks and rented our bikes from Hubert. He delivered them for us to Les Baux de Provence,we did our fittings on the parking lot there,since you can not drive into the village.
All were great bikes, suitable for climbs in hilly Provence, nice gear ratio,light frames and comfortable for whole days of biking. Somehow we even managed to slowly conquer Mount Ventoux!
The price was very reasonable and fair, I highly recommend his services! We had fantastic time. Next year we will call Hubert again!

Visited September 2013
Congleton, United Kingdom
“Bikerboys do Gard”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

It's incredible to think that a month has passed since the end of our wonderful week around Nimes, made all the better by the excellent service provided by Luberon Biking. When we first considered rental bikes, rather than taking our own as we usually do, I did an internet search and considered that the bikes on offer here were likely to be the closest to those we use at home. I gave Hubert a brief - types of bikes, sizes of riders etc and I'm pleased to say he came up with the perfect solution. Not only that but, having changed our original departure point from Avignon to Nimes, Hubert was happy to send the bikes 70km for a reasonable delivery charge.
The bikes arrived at our hotel at 10am, as promised on the Saturday morning, sized correctly for the five riders and equipped with toe clips as requested; they were all Specialized Sirus bikes with excellent gear ratios and very well maintained. From our base near Caissargues we visited Arles, Aigues- Mortes, Sommieres, Pont du Gard and various less well known places during the week. The bikes performed beautifully with only one puncture during the close to 2500 bike kilometres covered during the week.
We returned to Nimes on the following Saturday and the bikes were collected by Hubert's assistant at the arranged time. A fantastic week and fantastic bikes - we will certainly use them again!
Thank you Hubert.

Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
“Great Bikes with Great Service!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

I rented a Specialized Roubaix from Luberon Biking and had a phenomenal experience. I initially made contact with Hubert via email and he was very quick to respond and answer all of my questions about his products and pricing. I told him that I would be bringing my own cycling shoes and he said that he would be able to put on any pedals I needed (which saved a nice chunk of weight from my baggage).

I chose to have my bicycle delivered to my hotel, and Hubert was able to find it without any problem and exactly at the time we had scheduled. Hubert was able to find me despite many of the towns' roads being closed on a market day.

In any case, the bike was in great shape. Hubert had me bring my shoes over to him to match the pedals and he installed them on the spot. I was also provided a spare tube and levers (which I ended up needing after a flat), a hand pump, a whole set of allen wrenches, and two water bottles (which I could keep as a souvenir).

Hubert was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable, punctual, and professional. This was a truly easy experience that made my time in Provence really enjoyable. I felt that his prices were reasonable and the convenience of having a bicycle delivered to my door rather than trying to lug my bike across that Atlantic was well worth it.

I 100% recommend Luberon Biking for any rental needs.

Visited June 2013
Waldkirch, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Luberon Tour 2012”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

We decided to make a 10-days trip in the Luberon area last year, didn't want to bring our own bikes, so we got in contact with Luberon Biking. They helped us to have a perfect trip. The van with our bikes was already waiting outside the TGV train station at Avignon, Hubert was very helpful explaining the best roads, the bikes were perfect, right size, waterproof Vaude rear panniers, 27 speeds to climb the hills of this splendid biking area.
10 days later, he picked up the bikes at our location and even helped us to organize the rest of our holiday.

Visited September 2012